— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:42 PM 03-23-2024
What a kiss ass.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:01 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
I didn't watch because of Mowins. Her voice is the screeching of hell.
I watched without the sound on

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:19 PM 03-23-2024
I saw crooks play a few times in HS. She’s an anomaly with how athletic she plays.

By all accounts she was a very nice kid and a great role model.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:08 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
poop

iowa froze in the 4th
Yeah I hope she wins it all. But sadly I don't think the rest of the team is capable. The more rounded teams will just play two on her and make the rest of the team beat you.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:56 PM 03-24-2024
Mulkey and LSU are the most hated people in America
What a fucking .... Too bad they did not lose today.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:30 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Whipped Cream Abdul-Jabbar
Thats a big bitch
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:18 PM 03-24-2024
So I'm watching the Iowa State/Stanford game for Whipped Cream (she fouled out) and this game is ridiculous.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:39 PM 03-24-2024
Hell of a game
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:40 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So I'm watching the Iowa State/Stanford game for Whipped Cream (she fouled out) and this game is ridiculous.
I was watching like a three screen split on YouTube TV and they gave me the UH vs A&M game, the boring as hell SDSU vs Yale game and the ISU/Stanford women's game. After the Houston game (one of the best tournament games in recent history), there was no way I was tuning into the snoozer other men's game so I went full screen for the last 5 minutes of ISU. It was a really crazy ending. Mini Houston/A&Mish. Very entertaining. I thought Iowa St blew it at the end. They should've set up that Ryan gal for a shot at a walk-off 3. But very fun end to a game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:47 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I was watching like a three screen split on YouTube TV and they gave me the UH vs A&M game, the boring as hell SDSU vs Yale game and the ISU/Stanford women's game. After the Houston game (one of the best tournament games in recent history), there was no way I was tuning into the snoozer other men's game so I went full screen for the last 5 minutes of ISU. It was a really crazy ending. Mini Houston/A&Mish. Very entertaining. I thought Iowa St blew it at the end. They should've set up that Ryan gal for a shot at a walk-off 3. But very fun end to a game.
Agreed. And that Ryan chick is from Claflin. I'm continually amazed at how many good players that tiny little shithole town churns out.

The thing that really fucking pissed me off, is I couldn't find a call that I thought the refs blew. I mean how in the God fuck can the men's games be such fucking shitshow rodeos and they get the women's right.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:54 PM 03-24-2024
Agreed. And that Ryan chick is from Claflin. I'm continually amazed at how many good players that tiny little shithole town churns out.

The thing that really ****ing pissed me off, is I couldn't find a call that I thought the refs blew. I mean how in the God **** can the men's games be such ****ing shitshow rodeos and they get the women's right.
Oh yeah, they did mention she is from KS. I like her game. Like a mini Caitlin Clark. Yeah they called very few fouls and in a good way. The one's they called all looked legit to me. No idea why they suck so bad at some of the men's games.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:40 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Oh yeah, they did mention she is from KS. I like her game. Like a mini Caitlin Clark. Yeah they called very few fouls and in a good way. The one's they called all looked legit to me. No idea why they suck so bad at some of the men's games.
She’s from the same town as Jackie Stiles. The town has like 500 fucking people. And it’s not a random one off thing, their football team won like 5 straight titles and their women’s basketball has been undefeated a few times. Shits different up there.
[Reply]
Fishels 12:34 AM 03-25-2024
Basketball has too much scoring. Can’t really get into it
[Reply]
Stewie 12:54 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Basketball has too much scoring. Can’t really get into it
The NBA All-Star game would have given you a seizure.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 06:22 AM 03-25-2024

The thing that really ****ing pissed me off, is I couldn't find a call that I thought the refs blew. I mean how in the God **** can the men's games be such ****ing shitshow rodeos and they get the women's right.
The speed of the Men’s game is a lot faster and therefore much harder to officiate.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 125
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Up