Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:54 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Agreed. She did have a monster game, but there is no denying that her scoring dropped after the first quarter. Does not excuse her team letting her down. I said yesterday that she was easily the best player on the floor, but she was not better than the SC team.
Yeah shooting logo 3s can only go so far if you can’t get a single offensive rebound. Their only chance was to go super fast in transition and get into the paint before SCs size could get there. Or else have Caitlin work twice as hard to get off shots that are twice as improbable or else put a lot of effort to get a good shot off.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:57 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah shooting logo 3s can only go so far if you can’t get a single offensive rebound. Their only chance was to go super fast in transition and get into the paint before SCs size could get there. Or else have Caitlin work twice as hard to get off shots that are twice as improbable or else put a lot of effort to get a good shot off.
That was their demise. They needed to slow it down and take wiser shots.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:58 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
How is that being drama queen?
Do you think having transgenders compete against women to be not a big deal?
It’s sports so no, I don’t think it’s a “big deal”.

I don’t agree with the coach’s comment (truthfully I don’t think she was being genuine either) and yet I’d never say she “threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” lol it’s the type of ridiculously dramatic speech that makes Twitter a cesspool
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:08 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That was their demise. They needed to slow it down and take wiser shots.
I don’t know… I feel like slowing the pace down just feeds into a bigger team. Kind of like tonight where you know Purdue is gonna want to slow down and uconn will push the pace. Iowas gotta hit their transition layups. And can’t make crucial mistakes like affolter made towards the end. A half court offense here seems like it puts even more pressure on clark to make even tougher shots.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:17 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t know… I feel like slowing the pace down just feeds into a bigger team. Kind of like tonight where you know Purdue is gonna want to slow down and uconn will push the pace. Iowas gotta hit their transition layups. And can’t make crucial mistakes like affolter made towards the end. A half court offense here seems like it puts even more pressure on clark to make even tougher shots.
While both can be true, if you're not hitting your fast break shot the first time, and nobody on your team to make the rebound, you're it's basically a turnover and you ain't gonna win that way against that team. Needed to take more high percentage greater guaranteed shots.

And a shout out to Stulke - I think she played a marvelous game down low. Thought she would get hammered by the bigger girls. Impressive.
[Reply]
threebag 09:20 AM 04-08-2024
Damn, too bad ESPN Connection was booted…
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I don’t agree with the coach’s comment (truthfully I don’t think she was being genuine either) and yet I’d never say she “threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” lol it’s the type of ridiculously dramatic speech that makes Twitter a cesspool
It's a big deal that the female HC of of the women's championship basketball team is scared to say that women's sports should be for women only, and it truly speaks to the fact that it's 100% a cult.

Like a Supreme Court justice pretending she has to be a biologist to define what a woman is, it speaks to a much broader issue in our culture, and your inability to see that speaks volumes.

When objective reality becomes THIS controversial, there's absolutely a problem, and it's 100% a "big deal".
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

People still think it’s bearded men dressed as women and not years of hormone therapy to suppress hormones that your body makes.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
People still think it’s bearded men dressed as women and not years of hormone therapy to suppress hormones that your body makes.
:-)

Imagine thinking that this makes somebody a woman and that they should be allowed to participate in women's sports.

I didn't realize you were actually in the cult too. Wow.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:40 AM 04-08-2024
People still think that all that hormone therapy can never turn a man into a woman. And I’ll be damned…they’re absolutely right. I’m in favor of protecting women’s sports from being invaded by mediocre men.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:43 AM 04-08-2024
You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 04-08-2024
You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
Nobody said anything about dudes in drag with full beards though, so how else was I supposed to read that?

It doesn't matter whether it's a dude in drag, or a dude that has been through hormone therapy, it's a dude. That's the point.
[Reply]
notorious 09:47 AM 04-08-2024

[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:50 AM 04-08-2024
It's a problem when the 400th best male swimmer can switch gender barriers and podium place in women's.

It's a problem when your girl rides the pine because some boy switches genders.

Yeah, years or hormone therapy makes a big difference when they are younger, but I think it's sick stuff to just allow kids to do that to themselves on a whim, when we all know how stupid kids can be.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:51 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nobody said anything about dudes in drag with full beards though, so how else was I supposed to read that?

It doesn't matter whether it's a dude in drag, or a dude that has been through hormone therapy, it's a dude. That's the point.
Agreed. No straight guy would bang a "woman" who was a man prior to hormone therapy. That's a solid litmus test for what is or isn't a woman, for anyone who is unsure.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 125
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up