ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 300
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 AM 03-20-2017
I mean, it's the same as Carl pointing an AR right in Negan's face and not pulling the trigger. It was ridiculous it didn't happen then, it was ridiculous when it didn't happen now. But, storylines and stuff.
[Reply]
wutamess 08:52 AM 03-20-2017
I see how this is going to end. It looks like Rick is gong to barge in on the women's camp next week and then We're going to be faced with only the beginning of the Negan showdown for the finale. Next season will be about the war. I wish you guys could see my eyeroll.

I find myself getting sick of the long/boring story lines and am no longer anticipating the next episode. Maybe it's running its course and it's 15 minutes of fame are up. Becoming too predictable and non-engaging.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:23 AM 03-20-2017
They need to spin off and stop being tied to the comic sooner than later. The governor stuff is a good example. The show governor is >>>>> comic governor.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:39 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
I guess you're right: a D- is definitely better than an F.
The only thing that made this episode worthwhile was the scene with Daryl & Maggie talking about Glenn. A quiet scene between two long term characters that was shot perfectly and written very well.
[Reply]
notorious 09:48 AM 03-20-2017
They could have made that episode watchable by having Eugene lead a group to hunt down the dumb bitches and execute them.

I would have cheered.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 12:44 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Here's the problem with episodes like this; we already know that Negan was not going to get shot or killed in this episode. It's been reported that JDM has already signed on for another season, the war with the Saviors has not started yet and anyone with a passing knowledge of the comics knows that Negan does not die here.
I didn't know any of that and I doubt the average fan does either. Though I think it was obvious Neegan wasn't going to be killed. That said, a bit saddened that Rosita may not be gone. Her characters been a real bore for a while

I sort of think Gregorys "conversation" with Simon won't go as he suspects. While the saviours might be willing to kill a bunch of subversives, I'm not sure they'll be interested in moving forward with a leader that can't control the situation.
[Reply]
eDave 01:11 PM 03-20-2017
You guys are a buzzkill. I enjoyed it. Like last week. You get too deep in the weeds.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:21 PM 03-20-2017
I didn't mind it. It was a decent episode
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:03 PM 03-20-2017
I thought it was ok. Not great but there have been much worse this season. Would have been cool if they plugged Eugene in the head the minute he started sniveling.
[Reply]
notorious 03:12 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
You guys are a buzzkill. I enjoyed it. Like last week. You get too deep in the weeds.
I tried, but man it was boring.

Even for filler it was very mediocre.
[Reply]
eDave 03:13 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I thought it was ok. Not great but there have been much worse this season. Would have been cool if they plugged Eugene in the head the minute he started sniveling.
Eugene will work it from the inside when the time comes.
[Reply]
notorious 03:15 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Eugene will work it from the inside when the time comes.
I hope he either goes full evil or he fucks Negan over hard.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 03:41 PM 03-20-2017
Seems like Eugene would be happier with Negan. Everybody in Rick's group took him for granted, and the only person who gave him encouragement, Abraham, isn't there. He didn't fit in.

With Negan, he has comfort and status, and his abilities are being put to good use. He's also allowed to do what he's good at and not get pigeonholed into fighting.

At this point, I don't see much point in him playing a long con.
[Reply]
notorious 03:46 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Seems like Eugene would be happier with Negan. Everybody in Rick's group took him for granted, and the only person who gave him encouragement, Abraham, isn't there. He didn't fit in.

With Negan, he has comfort and status, and his abilities are being put to good use. He's also allowed to do what he's good at and not get pigeonholed into fighting.

At this point, I don't see much point in him playing a long con.
After reading this, I am more on Negans side. At least he maximizes his people's skills. Rick's group had smarty-mullet doing stuff that a half-wit can do.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:14 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
They could have made that episode watchable by having Eugene lead a group to hunt down the dumb bitches and execute them.

I would have cheered.
:-)... *startles awake*... oh hey, yeah I fell asleep last night about 8:15 and just now woke up

You're absolutely right, Eugene should've dropped the dime on those bitches... sooo sick of this show devoting 90% of the last several episodes to a woman or two

They had female viewers hooked a long time ago, theres no need to cater to them constantly... last night was nothing but a damn soap opera
[Reply]
Page 211 of 300
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261 > Last »
Up