Page 860 of 4829
« First < 360760810850856857858859860 86186286386487091096013601860 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:45 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So, a QB that went 26th overall in a weaker draft would've went #2 overall in a better draft?

Yea, ok :-)
Why do you sound so surprised? I told you this a month ago. :-)
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dorsey was willing to trade up 17 spots for Mahomes, but wouldn't even move up a few spots for Lynch, so we know who our #1 QB would've been.
They tried moving up for Lynch. Denver had a third round pick and KC didn't because they got caught cheating.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Miracle turnaround with the defense? Really... I enjoy your rants, I truly do. They are perfect moments in time that truly define your level of crazy.

Don't forget the time he was arrested and kicked off his team for physically abusing his pregnant girlfriend... oh wait, that was Tyreek. Never mind, please continue with your rant and beautiful narrative. What does 2016 look like without the pregnant girlfriend puncher?
That's a red herring...Hill was involved with that woman. None of us know the dynamic of the relationship...and he didnt create a smear campaign to ruin her life/career with daddy's money. Hill actually took responsibility for his actions...

Manning did the same thing, again, by sending goons to the reporters house to shake him down over the HGH. He hired Ari Fleischer...and threw money at his past transgressions.

Manning drug his balls over a womans face..who was just doing her job...then got her fired for it. That is the definition of an entitled douchebag...

Now you have Kelly...who is another relative of a NFL QB being an entitled douche...using family money/influence to avoid responsibility for being a shitty human...see a pattern. Remember Horseface refusing to be drafted by the Colts....
[Reply]
RunKC 10:52 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

They tried moving up for Lynch. Denver had a third round pick and KC didn't because they got caught cheating.
You traded with John Schneider who worked with our GM in GB for several years and are close.
If the Chiefs truly saw Lynch as a can't miss guy they loved, then they would have given up a future pick and made the trade.

They obviously liked Lynch but loved Mahomes.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

You're a fucking moron
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:54 AM 05-16-2017
I have a "friend" who is a Broncos fan and loves to talk shit about Tyreek Hill being on our team and how our franchise is trash for drafting him. After looking on this thread I seem to see the recurring theme here as well. It's funny though because just do a comparison on current and past personnel from both teams and the Broncos out trash the Chiefs big time. It is really not even close. (Insert GIF of Talib eye poke here )

Oh and check this out. http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-p...ed-2010-2016-9

LOL @ Broncos most arrest in 7 years.

Basically its the only thing they cling to after the Chiefs sweep of the whole division and the bitterness that comes with them looking up to the Chiefs for the foreseeable future. Its not their fault though, it's partly the fake news that is put out by sports networks that somehow the Broncos are contenders. A whole nother topic on its own btw.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:56 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's a red herring...Hill was involved with that woman. None of us know the dynamic of the relationship...and he didnt create a smear campaign to ruin her life/career with daddy's money. Hill actually took responsibility for his actions...

Manning did the same thing, again, by sending goons to the reporters house to shake him down over the HGH.

Manning drug hill balls over a womans face..who was just doing her job...then got her fired for it. That is the definition of an entitled douchebag...

Now you have Kelly...who is another relative of a NFL QB being an entitled douche...see a pattern.
So, punching a pregnant woman is ok as long as you have a 'relationship' with her? Ray Rice approves your sentiment.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:05 AM 05-16-2017
So, punching a pregnant woman is ok as long as you have a 'relationship' with her? Ray Rice approves your sentiment.
I never said that...I SAID he didnt try to buy his way out of his actions. I realize you probably dont understand the difference..considering the amount of rationalization it takes to root for that scumbag franchise.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:17 AM 05-16-2017
I stand by those edited quotes... and have no faith in the NFL or their corporate greed masters.

Pointing out the fraud, in which your team/GM is the poster child for...has little to to do with me believing the crap the NFL peddlers are serving. I like the offseason...it's the only time when the refs cant rig the outcome. Cam Newton cant take a dive in May...
There is nothing edited in those quotes.
You are a manic nutbag cycling between quitting football forever and non-stop yapping like the little dog you are.
You are also crazy as a shit house rat.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You are also crazy as a shit house rat.
And you're as boring as a repressed suburban housewife...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:55 AM 05-16-2017

.@dave_wille placed the over-under on expletives uttered by Derek Wolfe at his press conference at 2.5 ... Wolfe came in at 4, by my count.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) May 16, 2017

Derek Wolfe "I'm still learning how to not fight people." #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) May 16, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:00 PM 05-16-2017

Domata Peko said in Cincinnati, the talk was about "win a playoff game, win a playoff game ... over here, it's about winning championships."

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) May 16, 2017

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:02 PM 05-16-2017

Domata Peko #Broncos @1043TheFan "Gotsis seems like a whole different player from last year. We call him little Wolfe."

— Cecil Lammey (@CecilLammey) May 16, 2017

[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:14 PM 05-16-2017
Nobody gives a fuck about some washed up lineman
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:48 PM 05-16-2017
I never said that...I SAID he didnt try to buy his way out of his actions. I realize you probably dont understand the difference..considering the amount of rationalization it takes to root for that scumbag franchise.
Spin... you said 'none of us know the dynamic of the relationship'... that doesn't matter, at all - ever.

Athletes and people overall do really dumb things when they are young and treated as if they are 10 foot tall and bullet proof. Hitting a woman, much less the pregnant girlfriend is inexcusible.

But, much like everything else in sports, it's ok as long as he's producing in the jersey of the team someone supports. The stuff you throw out there about a smear campaign, that's a weak sauce attempt to justify your stance for your player.

Every team has players that have played for or are currently playing for our beloved teams, and 95% of the time, we grit our teeth and turn a blind eye to the BS they do that we wouldn't put up with if it involved something similar with someone we loved dearly.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:07 PM 05-16-2017
Spin... you said 'none of us know the dynamic of the relationship'... that doesn't matter, at all - ever.

Athletes and people overall do really dumb things when they are young and treated as if they are 10 foot tall and bullet proof. Hitting a woman, much less the pregnant girlfriend is inexcusible.

But, much like everything else in sports, it's ok as long as he's producing in the jersey of the team someone supports. The stuff you throw out there about a smear campaign, that's a weak sauce attempt to justify your stance for your player.

Every team has players that have played for or are currently playing for our beloved teams, and 95% of the time, we grit our teeth and turn a blind eye to the BS they do that we wouldn't put up with if it involved something similar with someone we loved dearly.
Nice of you to preface your spin doctoring with using "spin" directed towards me. You're not as clever as you think. I've never defended Hill's actions...so dont project that on my point. I was saying the two instances were not the same...and you were trying to connect them...which is a red herring by definition.

Manning drug his balls over a woman's face and got her fired for it...they were more concerned with protecting his BS "oh shucks" image than her livelihood. Hill felt the brunt of his actions by getting kicked off his team and suffering public scorn. Manning's daddy cash bought him an image cleanse at the expense of a woman's career...he suffered nothing for his actions.

Nice of you to explain your rationalization in choosing the most corrupt franchise in the NFL to root for.
[Reply]
Page 860 of 4829
« First < 360760810850856857858859860 86186286386487091096013601860 > Last »
Up