ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 151
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 11:48 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I'm sorry I love college basketball and Bill Self has to go. He has demonstrated time and time again that he cannot control his program. D'souza should not have gone for such a taunt over an opponent, maybe shoulda passed up the block. More importantly Self should have cut D'souza and himself before this season with the violations and everyone should have sat out. Better to take the punishment early and ask for forgiveness.
Coach K gets another title after tonight and I'm glad because Look at the Pelicans.Yeah, You like basketball, **** the lakers, clippers and celtics. Look at the pelicans. Nobody will compete with them next year. Look at the pelicans - All duke studs.
Bill Self was the full length of the basketball court away. In no way shape or form is this his fault.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:50 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Go Duke!
Hey member when Grayson Allen tripped 4 people who were of no immediate threat to him? I member. Was that Coach Ks fault?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:52 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why? What’s the point?
The point of what? Not letting some idiot punk you? I think that’s self explanatory for any competitive athlete.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 11:53 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Good for De Sousa, hope he’s not out too long for defending himself from a mass of morons running at him for no good reason.

If that idiot is going to steal the ball while KU is dribbling out the clock, he and the rest of his team should be ready for the shame of getting blocked and appropriately clowned after the play.
I will be VERY SURPRISED if not SHOCKED if DeSousa is still a Jayhawk 12 hours from now. IMO KU has to dismiss him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:54 PM 01-21-2020
Yeah, that's retarded.

It's a terrible look, but give me Self every day of the week. This is the first time anything like this has ever even been close to happening. Even when Rusty Weatherwax threatened to kill everybody, everybody kept their cool.

If this were happening regularly, yep.

Be careful what you wish for. This program isn't the same without Self.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:54 PM 01-21-2020
I saw another angle on IG. The Kstate idiot should be done for the year. Souza probably should get 4 or 5 games. The best part was the male yell leader unknowingly holding a cop back lol
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:55 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I saw another angle on IG. The Kstate idiot should be done for the year. Souza probably should get 4 or 5 games. The best part was the male yell leader unknowingly holding a cop back lol
Can you post it?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:58 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
I will be VERY SURPRISED if not SHOCKED if DeSousa is still a Jayhawk 12 hours from now. IMO KU has to dismiss him.
They do not have to do that at all.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:58 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Can you post it?
https://twitter.com/BarstoolKState/s...504742914?s=09

Starts around the 11 second mark. Best boxout we might see all year lol
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:01 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Self didn’t give Giles or Giddens second chances. Hell, Giddens probably deserved one.

The only second chance for a violent allegation that I can think of was Vick. And its possible that the rumors were far from reality in that situation.
Giddens got a couple chances. It's been awhile, but IIRC he got in a bar fight. then played a few games, then got stabbed. Then released.

I don't remember the Giles situation, but it seemed like he was an "it's always something" guy. Only thing I legitimately remember is him dragging some chick down the stairs by her hair. That's a pretty bad look nonetheless. Not sure that deserves another chance. Even back then.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:02 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They do not have to do that at all.
They don't, but I think there is a fair chance they will. Self doesn't put up with "it's always something" guys if they don't produce.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:05 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
https://twitter.com/BarstoolKState/s...504742914?s=09

Starts around the 11 second mark. Best boxout we might see all year lol
LOL

That's better than any boxout in the game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:15 AM 01-22-2020
Wait, that d-bag is a Duke fan?

So...Self should be fired after one incident of shoving that involved a punch or two...but it’s okay that Grayson Allen was allowed to trip players for no reason NUMEROUS times? By your logic, he should’ve been fired after Laettner. Or several other incidents.

Oh, right....Self should’ve already been canned after De Sousa’s guardian was found to have taken $2500. Because it’s not like there’s wiretap discussions of Zion’s dad demanding money, housing and a job. Or a million other programs caught playing the shoe game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:20 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Giddens got a couple chances. It's been awhile, but IIRC he got in a bar fight. then played a few games, then got stabbed. Then released.

I don't remember the Giles situation, but it seemed like he was an "it's always something" guy. Only thing I legitimately remember is him dragging some chick down the stairs by her hair. That's a pretty bad look nonetheless. Not sure that deserves another chance. Even back then.
Giles was gone immediately after that. That was the only incident I heard about.

As for Giddens, I only heard about one incident. Guy got pissed at him for talking to a chick he was interested in and got himself kicked out of the bar, then waited til closing time with a bunch of thugs and jumped Giddens and stabbed him.

He was gone shortly after. Thought it was actually a raw deal for him unless there was more to it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:22 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Wait, that d-bag is a Duke fan?

So...Self should be fired after one incident of shoving that involved a punch or two...but it’s okay that Grayson Allen was allowed to trip players for no reason NUMEROUS times? By your logic, he should’ve been fired after Laettner. Or several other incidents.

Oh, right....Self should’ve already been canned after De Sousa’s guardian was found to have taken $2500. Because it’s not like there’s wiretap discussions of Zion’s dad demanding money, housing and a job. Or a million other programs caught playing the shoe game.
But the Pelicans, yo.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 151
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up