ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 195
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
Strongside 03:58 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Make sure your kidneys haven't been cut out when you wake up.
Trust me, bro...not even the European underworld want these kidneys.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:00 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
On my drive home from work, I heard this potential move by Denver to #5 is for a QB
Seriously doubt that.

It would take multiple 1sts for Denver to jump that. They'd then have 3 (or more) first round picks and multiple lower picks invested into the Qb position.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:02 PM 04-27-2017
Seriously doubt that.

It would take multiple 1sts for Denver to jump that. They'd then have 3 (or more) first round picks and multiple lower picks invested into the Qb position.
Just repeating what I heard. It not McCaffery. It's QB.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:06 PM 04-27-2017
Somebody probably needs to start a Draft thread w/Spoilers before people start random posts with the spoilers. You know that can't resist.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:10 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Just repeating what I heard. It not McCaffery. It's QB.
Lol the Broncos are not going QB in the 1st in back to back years.

Elway is not going to admit failure before his guy even gets to start a full season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:11 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Strongside:
I'm in Vienna. I was planning on staying up super fucking late to see who we picked, but alas....these German women on the rooftop bar got me drunk as shit. Probably going to have to catch up on this shit show in the morning. I have to drive to Salzburg tomorrow, so I'll probably listen to the coverage as if it were live on the way.
Are they German women or Viennese women?

Stay away from the Viennese ones. They might be hot, but they're ALL fucking crazy. Like, depressed crazy. The bad kind of crazy.
[Reply]
O.city 04:13 PM 04-27-2017
The broncos Titans trade up is more likely for the Titans other pick
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:19 PM 04-27-2017
Come on please be bold for once and go get Mahomes
[Reply]
Coogs 04:19 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
The broncos Titans trade up is more likely for the Titans other pick
#5 is what they were talking. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:23 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Virus,will you be watching on a tv, your watch, or your phone?
My 4" Obamaphone!
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:27 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Foles didn't go bombs away :-)

He threw the one deeper pass down the left hash to Kelce for a touchdown. People cheered and acted like Smith hadn't done the same thing the week before. :-)

oh yea, and this stupid shit about me not watching the games, Fuck you.

Make-believe bullshit because people are desperate to hate Alex Smith instead of the stupid fucking offense we run.
You're wrong on this, just off the top of my head. He threw more than that
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:27 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Somebody probably needs to start a Draft thread w/Spoilers before people start random posts with the spoilers. You know that can't resist.
Great idea. Done.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:28 PM 04-27-2017
In two games against Alabama, Chad Kelly threw for 762 Yard, 6 TD's and 0 Interceptions.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Interpret it as you will.
I just said in the draft forum, but I would trade up for mahomes in the first and then take Kelly with a comp 3rd also.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:29 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
He's terrible.
That's not the point
[Reply]
Coogs 04:32 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I just said in the draft forum, but I would trade up for mahomes in the first and then take Kelly with a comp 3rd also.
I think Kelly just had wrist surgery for a torn tendon on his throwing hand. Out at least 3 months.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 195
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up