Page 640 of 660
« First < 140540590630636637638639640 641642643644650 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
luv 10:57 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
So you didn't get laid. Figures, everybody stressing over a first date fails to get laid. When you can be relaxed be yourself and let her know you are cool with whatever. Then whatever will happen.
Let's say you're really interested in a woman for more than sex. Do you really want to date someone who's willing to put out on the first date? I just think that seems kind of trashy.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 11:04 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
Let's say you're really interested in a woman for more than sex. Do you really want to date someone who's willing to put out on the first date? I just think that seems kind of trashy.
Why?
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:06 AM 12-31-2011
This.

People talk a big game sometimes, though.

I'm pretty sure SK went on this date because he and this girl share common interests and could be friends. I don't think he went out with her just to try and get some ass.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
luv 11:15 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
Why?
Because she hardly knows you. If she's willing to sleep with you when she hardly knows you, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other random men she hardly knows? I think, if a guy expects you to sleep with him on the first date, then that's all he wants.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:23 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
This.

I'm pretty sure SK went on this date because he and this girl share common interests and could be friends. I don't think he went out with her just to try and get some ass.
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)

I knew who she was. Had never met her though.

I am interested to see where this thread goes though.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:33 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:

Details man, we needs em.
Dinner and a movie? Go to a bar?
Did you get a lame ass good-night hug or a little tongue?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 11:34 AM 12-31-2011
Because she hardly knows you. If she's willing to sleep with you when she hardly knows you, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other random men she hardly knows? I think, if a guy expects you to sleep with him on the first date, then that's all he wants.
If she makes you wait to get to know her first, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other guys she knows? Everyone has cheating potential, I guess you could use a first date to judge the level of that potential, but I don't think that is a good way to tell.

If things click during the date and you end up in the sack, why hold that against someone?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:40 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
This.

Posted via Mobile Device
They had never met. Thats a LTR thing?

And no I don't care if I get laid on the first date at all. Thats why it happens.

And it makes no difference to me long term if I sleep with them on the first date or not who cares...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:41 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:

Yes, but if you hadn't met her and didn't know who she was would you know it was her?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:42 AM 12-31-2011
If she makes you wait to get to know her first, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other guys she knows? Everyone has cheating potential, I guess you could use a first date to judge the level of that potential, but I don't think that is a good way to tell.

If things click during the date and you end up in the sack, why hold that against someone?
Totally. Lots of times I won't sleep with a girl at all because there is no click. If there's verbal, intellectual fireworks then the rest follows naturally.
[Reply]
luv 11:45 AM 12-31-2011

Maybe it's a me thing. I think it's trashy. I would not respect someone who doesn't respect herself enough to show a little restraint.
[Reply]
luv 11:45 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yes, but if you hadn't met her and didn't know who she was would you know it was her?
:-) Nice.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:46 AM 12-31-2011
Maybe it's a me thing. I think it's trashy. I would not respect someone who doesn't respect herself enough to show a little restraint.
Maybe they just enjoy sex.
[Reply]
luv 11:48 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe they just enjoy sex.
Maybe. It's JMO.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:48 AM 12-31-2011
Thats your own installed version of morality. Mine and most other peoples differ. If it makes you feel better about yourself to not end up with your bra on CP then that's fine.

And to think other people are trashy for things you have done yourself is the height of hypocrisy.
[Reply]
Page 640 of 660
« First < 140540590630636637638639640 641642643644650 > Last »
Up