ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck ESPN+
Titty Meat 09:32 PM 01-23-2021
I PAY 5 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR IT PLUS 70 BUCKS TO WATCH THE FIGHT TONIGHT AND THE FUCKING THING ISNT EVEN WORKING
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:47 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Dustin is a dead man walking, man.

Dustin takes damage routinely. Can't take many Connor strikes, unfortunately.
Floyd completely ruined that man. He thought he was a fighter and found out he wasn’t even close to being a real scrapper. He doesn’t have the confidence he once had and for good reason. He’s a bitch. Should have stayed down while he had the chance.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:50 PM 01-23-2021
I wanna see Mac vs Chandler next.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:53 PM 01-23-2021
Khabib aint coming back for Dustin.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:53 PM 01-23-2021
Finally worked on my phone after missing the first 3 fights but wouldnt sync to the tv absolute bullshit
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:54 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Billay do they have UFC in the 90’s where you’re at, or are you thinking of WWF?
I live in Kansas City you live in Iowa. Your wife is your cousin and her tits touch the ground.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:56 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Khabib aint coming back for Dustin.
If he doesn't then he needs to give up the strap or get stripped of it.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:57 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
If he doesn't then he needs to give up the strap or get stripped of it.
I agree

He was coming back for conor, he aint coming back for porier, there isn’t enough cash in it.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:01 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Dana White was talking all that shit about going after illegal streamers and now this? Fucking mongoloid.
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My illegal stream is working great.
I'm interested to learn how many streamers he "caught" tonight.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:06 AM 01-24-2021
:-)

“Call Jake Paul back and tell him we have a deal.” @jakepaul @TheNotoriousMMA @danawhite @dillondanis #UFC257 pic.twitter.com/MNMlPem21k

— scott (@sc0ttkn0wsbest) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Mecca 12:09 AM 01-24-2021
This is gonna make me sound like an ass but I was a UFC fan forever and now I'm just..not.

I actually think alot of the fighters are better but they're just boring. The entertainment value isn't there. To me the only guys left who feel like stars are Mcgregor and Jones.

It's just not doing it for me anymore, it's like generic dude with bad tattoos #3 will take on generic dude #8.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:00 AM 01-24-2021
This is gonna make me sound like an ass but I was a UFC fan forever and now I'm just..not.

I actually think alot of the fighters are better but they're just boring. The entertainment value isn't there. To me the only guys left who feel like stars are Mcgregor and Jones.

It's just not doing it for me anymore, it's like generic dude with bad tattoos #3 will take on generic dude #8.
Nobody cares
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:00 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm interested to learn how many streamers he "caught" tonight.
1.5 million who paid 70 bucks
[Reply]
New World Order 01:14 AM 01-24-2021

It was at it's peak in 07/08ish

It's become somewhat stale, I agree.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:34 AM 01-24-2021

100% in agreement. Underwhelming and most assuredly not worth the $70 PPV.

That said... it's still a billion times better than boxing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up