ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Vinovich/Blakeman to officiate championship games
BlackOp 08:33 PM 01-23-2021
Well OK...looks like the NFL have their two hit-man crews in place.

Vinovich was the one who had the worst no-call in post-season history...handing the Rams an undeserved trip to the SB.

Blakeman handled our 2018 AFCCG...calling late fouls on Jones for almost touching Brady's facemask...and Ford's neutral zone infraction without prior warning.

The two created the lowest-rated SB in modern history...It was the only one I didn't bother to watch.

Blakeman is doing Brady's game again and is notorious for favoring the visiting team...and NE.

I'd have to say Vinovich/NFL knows 100's of millions are at stake if Mahomes misses the SB...

There is a ton of money on the Bills right now...

I really hope the refs dont dictate the outcome like in 2018...but it's the same two crews.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:20 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
IT'S JESUIT TIME!!!!!
Giselle is already on her 3rd child sacrifice tonight....
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:22 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The conspiracy theorist in me is concerned that the NFL wants a "feel good" story of Brady being the first one to win a Super Bowl in his home stadium with the bonus "feel good" story of it being in front of a bunch of local health care workers.
Yep.

Just like when Clete and his "All Star Crew" were flown in to ensure that we lost to the Rams after the wildfires in LA.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:29 PM 01-23-2021
Blakeman cost KC the Raiders game this season.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 11:35 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The conspiracy theorist in me is concerned that the NFL wants a "feel good" story of Brady being the first one to win a Super Bowl in his home stadium with the bonus "feel good" story of it being in front of a bunch of local health care workers.
The only way I could stomach that storyline is if Brady dies of Covid at the end.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:55 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yep.

Just like when Clete and his "All Star Crew" were flown in to ensure that we lost to the Rams after the wildfires in LA.
God damn...I forgot he headed that crew too...how many times has he ****ed the Chiefs?

Chiefs had like 8 penalties before the 1st quarter was over...while ignoring a blatant false start on the Rams first TD play...I almost turned off the TV.

Rams game, Raiders this year...the 2018 AFCCG.

Asswipe potentially cost the Chiefs a perfect season.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:10 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yep.

He started that game off way too obvious in my opinion. He was more subversive in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:38 AM 01-24-2021
Even Mitch talks about Blakeman and those games. He knows it is obvious
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up