ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stafford on the Trade block
Dante84 05:14 PM 01-23-2021
You gotta think Denver or Oakland would try and make it happen if they want to compete with KC and SD in the next 2 years.

And this from Detroit: pic.twitter.com/M0L46PzCw2

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
loochy 05:31 PM 01-23-2021
Good for him. He's been wasted in that crap organization
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:31 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
$43m?? **** I thought it was like $60m.

Even the Cowboys could consider this if they aren’t confident committing to Dak. And you know Jerry is all about win now mode, he doesn’t know how long he’s going to live.
OH SHIT.

I hadn't thought of that.

I bet Jerruh would jizz himself.

If I'm Stafford, I want to go to New England I think. Best bet to be a contender immediately.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:33 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Why would he want to go to Washington? I don't get it. That team has been a dumpster fire for decades now. I would think he'd had enough of that.

Indy or SF I can see. New England. Vegas. Chicago even.
They're not gonna trade him in the division. Indy makes a ton of sense as does NO if Brees is done-though they might just keep Jamesis. I can see SF too and the Cheaters are always in play.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:34 PM 01-23-2021
Dallas makes a lot of sense.
New England or Indy too.
I bet Elway's burning up the phone in Denver.

I would bet it's one of those. It makes any of them a legit contender immediately.
[Reply]
-King- 05:35 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The Saints should jump all over this.
Saints might not even be able to field a full 53 at this point lol. They need to do some wholesale restructuring and trading in order to be under the call next year. They can't afford Stafford much less put a competent team around him
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:35 PM 01-23-2021
One things for sure, this may turn out to be the most exciting star QB offseason shuffle we've ever witnessed... so many big names, so many potential destinations in turmoil

2021 is gonna be a BLOCKBUSTER
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:35 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
They're not gonna trade him in the division. Indy makes a ton of sense as does NO if Brees is done-though they might just keep Jamesis. I can see SF too and the Cheaters are always in play.
New Orleans makes 0 sense as they are in cap hell.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:36 PM 01-23-2021
As long as he doesn't go to LVR.

I think he could be very productive in SFO.
[Reply]
warpaint* 05:37 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah if I’m the Broncos, Steelers, Colts or 49ere I would easily trade multiple 1’s and other picks.

The guy will only be 33. He’s got time left and he’s very good
Hasn’t been coached well in the pros either.

NE or Indy would give him career renaissance
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:38 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
One things for sure, this may turn out to be the most exciting star QB offseason shuffle we've ever witnessed... so many big names, so many potential destinations in turmoil

2021 is gonna be a BLOCKBUSTER
I remember last year thinking how there were too many QBs available and not enough openings (which turned out to be somewhat true).

Now with all these retirements, it’s a bunch of openings and not enough available (but still a lot).
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:39 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah I don't get the system fit thing for Stafford.

The only offense he wouldn't fit is Baltimore's. And if he went there, they just wouldn't do that shit anymore.
Agree. Problem really is that BAL simply doesn't have the right group of weapons. They're built to run the ball, and are pretty thin at WR. Maybe they can fix that in a minimum amount of time with the draft and a good offseason trade or pick up, but as they are constructed they aren't a very good fit for Stafford right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:41 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I remember last year thinking how there were too many QBs available and not enough openings (which turned out to be somewhat true).

Now with all these retirements, it’s a bunch of openings and not enough available (but still a lot).
Somebody like Stafford NEVER comes available. He'll be 33, relatively cheap for the next two years, and is WAY better than the usual available journeymen or has-beens.
[Reply]
wazu 05:41 PM 01-23-2021
Colts and Saints are two already-playoff teams that just lost their QBs. And Stafford would be an upgrade for both. Panthers would be interesting as a team that has already started a rebuild, and has some great weapons on offense.
[Reply]
scho63 05:42 PM 01-23-2021
Redskins need a QB bad
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Agree. Problem really is that BAL simply doesn't have the right group of weapons. They're built to run the ball, and are pretty thin at WR. Maybe they can fix that in a minimum amount of time with the draft and a good offseason trade or pick up, but as they are constructed they aren't a very good fit for Stafford right now.
yeah I don't think they're done with the Lamar experiment anyway.

My main point is that Stafford can play in any system in the NFL. He's great.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up