ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 72
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
srvy 09:09 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Feels like I'm watching Nebraska. Cant believe I kept this game on to the 4th quarter
Same here. Can they fire Odom before the end it would be hilarious.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:15 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

Do your fucking job and find out then, Gabe.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:17 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Same here. Can they fire Odom before the end it would be hilarious.
So as a fan of a team who's fired several coaches I can tell you this. It's too bad the game isn't on ABC for the whole world to see because blowouts tend to accelerate the process.

With that said this isnt the kinda game that gets him fired but will be mentioned in the press conference announcing his termination. If that makes sense?
[Reply]
Matrix 09:22 PM 11-09-2019
Hire a low rent HC get low rent results. A Mizzou tradition since 1970 !
[Reply]
loce1959 09:23 PM 11-09-2019
Hire Bobby Petrino, give him a motorcycle and at least three female grad assistants. Don't ask questions. We good to go!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 11-09-2019
You all will hate me for this and it wont happen but I still think Herm Edward's would be a good fit. Hire some respected high school coach from St.Louis and watch the talent roll in like it is at Illinois.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:30 PM 11-09-2019
You all will hate me for this and it wont happen but I still think Herm Edward's would be a good fit. Hire some respected high school coach from St.Louis and watch the talent roll in like it is at Illinois.
I said this ten years ago.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:38 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I said this ten years ago.
Do you think he would come to MU? I have no idea what his buyout would be. He seemed to like the area. I know he lived in Overland Park for a bit after his firing in KC.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:41 PM 11-09-2019
Do you think he would come to MU? I have no idea what his buyout would be. He seemed to like the area. I know he lived in Overland Park for a bit after his firing in KC.
He's a west coast guy. Grew up in California, went to San Diego State. I'd stay at ASU if I was him. Nice environment, talent to poach from California with USC and UCLA struggling, and a softer top of the conference to deal with.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:17 PM 11-09-2019
No fucking way Herm is coming here over AZST. His fucking agent is the AD. That job is his until the AD gets bored and quits.

Alas, I think Barry Odom is gone if he can't stop the bleeding somehow. Right now, I don't even know if they will hit the 6 wins for a bowl they will be banned from, so good luck.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:50 PM 11-09-2019
Still holding out hope Auburn fans get their wish and Malzahn is fired...just me but I think he'd kill it at Mizzou. Too bad Chad Morris is one of the worst SEC HCs ever hired, can see Arky putting the full court press on him.

Any hope for Fleck went up in smoke today, he's going to get a big time gig sometime soon. I'd take Aranda too but no way he leaves LSU to take this dumpster fire over.

Would also like to extend a mighty fuck you to Mack Rhoades for sticking us with Odom and basically using the sham of a process to sound out Matt Rhule for Baylor.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:55 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He's a west coast guy. Grew up in California, went to San Diego State. I'd stay at ASU if I was him. Nice environment, talent to poach from California with USC and UCLA struggling, and a softer top of the conference to deal with.

I was thinking he married a KC chick.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:57 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

Like what?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:14 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
No ****ing way Herm is coming here over AZST. His ****ing agent is the AD. That job is his until the AD gets bored and quits.

Alas, I think Barry Odom is gone if he can't stop the bleeding somehow. Right now, I don't even know if they will hit the 6 wins for a bowl they will be banned from, so good luck.
Enjoy coach Eberflus mother fucker
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:26 PM 11-09-2019
Enjoy coach Eberflus mother fucker
No way Eberflus is going back to the college ranks. If he can continue pace gonna be in line for an NFL soon.

Would be nice if we could somehow get Harsin away from Boise State.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 72
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up