ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 72
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
patteeu 06:46 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Bring Pinkel back hell it worked for KSU with old man Snyder sort of.
No way. That guy was done before he left. I don’t want to be too critical because he resurrected Mizzou football, but I wouldn’t welcome him back.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:07 PM 10-19-2019
Hell, dig up Dan Devine, take him to a taxidermist, mount him on a little rolling cart and make him head coach. Can't be any worse than this Odom Moron...
[Reply]
Jerm 07:48 PM 10-19-2019
This loss was somehow inexplicably worse than the horrible Wyoming loss....

Typical Barry....
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:40 PM 10-19-2019
Just when you give Odom a chance he reminds you why he sucks.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:52 PM 10-19-2019
I'd also like to say that I wish TJ Moe would have never caught that pass against SDSU, because then no one would (rightfully) give a shit what he had to say. I'm so tired of ball-washing ex-players kissing the asses of mediocre coaches.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:52 PM 10-19-2019
Odumb is the worst.
[Reply]
Matrix 10:53 PM 10-19-2019
there are no words.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:53 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Hire Dave Clawson from Wake Forest. All he does is rebuild programs. He did it at Fordham and Richmond in FCS. He helped rebuild Bowling Green before Mike Jinks drove them off a cliff, and he has turned Wake Forest into a respectable team as well.

I’d be onboard with this.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:59 PM 10-19-2019
Mahomes hurt.

Now this.

And the royals suck.

And the bulls will suck.

Fucking Vandy.

Fml.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:47 AM 10-20-2019

[Reply]
Jerm 08:15 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'd also like to say that I wish TJ Moe would have never caught that pass against SDSU, because then no one would (rightfully) give a shit what he had to say. I'm so tired of ball-washing ex-players kissing the asses of mediocre coaches.
Gabe has become the same way...sucks. Dude is the prominent voice in CFB media for Mizzou and wants to "spread the blame".
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:30 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Gabe has become the same way...sucks. Dude is the prominent voice in CFB media for Mizzou and wants to "spread the blame".
It's the NBA in China on a much smaller scale. They don't want to lose out on the access and the money that comes from it, so they completely punt on any real criticism.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:33 AM 10-20-2019
Nobody shits the bed like Mizzou. It's their singular skill. Glad I didn't waste any of my Saturday watching this useless bunch of poseurs. Doubt if I'll watch any Mizzou football the rest of the year. Hope Cuonzo is going to put a watchable basketball team on the floor this year. If not, that AD has gotta go. Can't have suck football and basketball all at the same time.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:41 AM 10-20-2019
Looking through the scores this morning.....

Wow, Wyoming and Vandy in the same season...horrible.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:42 AM 10-20-2019
Sterk didn't hire Odom, so he gets a pass on that one for now. He still needs to fire him at the end of the season, but that won't happen.

Cuonzo I have hope for. Odom has done nothing but lose recruiting battles in state, make awful in-game decisions, and continue to produce undisciplined teams (113th in penalties out of 130 teams in FBS) that don't come prepared to play unless they've been completely written off.

Odom is every bit as bad of an in-state recruiter as Kim Anderson. His best MO player is ranked 9th in the state. MO has three top-100 players this year and he didn't sniff any of them.

He has all of Pinkel's weaknesses in exaggerated form and a nerfed version of his strengths.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 72
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up