ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 117
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
lindavinson 04:16 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
No way I saw your hands in the other picture with the grand daughter you are 60 if you are a day :-)
ok :-)

and you know that how?
lindavinson 04:17 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Linda:

Had she (and/or you) come in here with the approach of "guys, that period was a mistake and I really wish I hadn't done it. I'm a mother now and if you would do me a favor and help me keep the exposure to a minimum I'd really appreciate it" I can assure you that there would have been a far different response.
not true...when all that bs went down before kirstie came on here very nicely and was attacked. very uncalled for. that might have been YOUR reaction...but not everyones.
Simplex3 04:18 PM 01-25-2008
Here's a decent avatar for Linda:

Eleazar 04:20 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
kirstie came on here very nicely and was attacked.
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Mr. Flopnuts 04:21 PM 01-25-2008
Linda, I see that you are starting to get along with some of the members of this board. I'm happy for that. Truly, I think you'll find that if you can take these types of situations with a grain of salt that they will soon be non existant. I'm confident that you and your daughter will make this come to fruition.

That being said, since this is quite possibly the last time we'll ever hear from either one of you I'd like you to do me a favor. Let your daughter know that Mr. Flopnuts would absolutely love to fist her butthole. If she's interested in that type of thing, have her shoot me a PM.
Dave Lane 04:21 PM 01-25-2008
ok :-)

and you know that how?
Look at those claw like hands I'm 51 and they scare me :-)
Simplex3 04:22 PM 01-25-2008
not true...when all that bs went down before kirstie came on here very nicely and was attacked. very uncalled for. that might have been YOUR reaction...but not everyones.
I specifically pointed out that there would have still been a minority of attackers. That's the price that adults pay for decisions like the one Kirstie made. However, I'm 95% sure that the two original image creators would have removed their work.

Additionally there may have been some sympathy from the moderators on the board. That's probably all water under the bridge at this point, though.

It's unfortunate that we make decisions and take actions that we later regret, but that's why we should be so careful when making decisions like that.
BigRedChief 04:22 PM 01-25-2008
look again....we closed it out. we actually thought we had a long time ago but seems we only deleted the ability to pay for the merchandise and not the actual store.

but it is gone now.
Nope. thanks to this thread it will live on in infamy. Or at least in the hall of classics.
DaFace 04:23 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
Linda, I see that you are starting to get along with some of the members of this board. I'm happy for that. Truly, I think you'll find that if you can take these types of situations with a grain of salt that they will soon be non existant. I'm confident that you and your daughter will make this come to fruition.

That being said, since this is quite possibly the last time we'll ever hear from either one of you I'd like you to do me a favor. Let your daughter know that Mr. Flopnuts would absolutely love to fist her butthole. If she's interested in that type of thing, have her shoot me a PM.
:-) You guys are awful sometimes. :-)
88TG88 04:24 PM 01-25-2008

:-) thats wrong
kstater 04:25 PM 01-25-2008

Crap, now I have to find something to clean the Coke off my monitor.
lindavinson 04:27 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Does hooking really pay that much more? I know it would allow her to be home in the daytime with her kid but really.
YOU are an ass. that was uncalled for!
HonestChieffan 04:27 PM 01-25-2008
Im ashamed. Did you guys know she was featured in Gooberhead Magazine?

Picking on someone whos been in Gooberhead is just not right.
mikeyis4dcats. 04:28 PM 01-25-2008
This thread will spread like herpes at summer camp!

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...76&STARTPAGE=1
MTG#10 04:29 PM 01-25-2008
YOU are an ass. that was uncalled for!
Have you though about my offer Linda? You can be sure the pictures of your granddaughter will be removed. One thing the mods do really well around here is enforcing bets and deals such as these, so even if I did go back on my word (I wouldnt) the mods would delete them all for me.
Page 20 of 117
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up