« First < 217267307313314315316317 3183193203213273674178171317 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:43 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
I do sorta want to take a test though
If you're a Donko fan...I wouldn't expect great results.

You do have the coolest airport in the US though....That horse's head killed the artist that made it...severed an artery. I dig airports with demons and mural's of dead children in coffins....very welcoming. KC just has pictures of BBQ and some crap about Jazz history...boring! The glowing red eyes of that statue is bad ass...I also like all the pyramids disguised as mountains that line the stadium field....very clever.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:11 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If you're a Donko fan...I wouldn't expect great results.

You do have the coolest airport in the US though....That horse's head killed the artist that made it...severed an artery. I dig airports with demons and mural's of dead children in coffins....very welcoming. KC just has pictures of BBQ and some crap about Jazz history...boring! The glowing red eyes of that statue is bad ass...I also like all the pyramids disguised as mountains that line the stadium field....very clever.
:-)

You're the best poster on CP
[Reply]
manchambo 10:02 AM 02-01-2016
You only know how to do that how you were told to, by people who trained you to believe propaganda.
Your ability to evaluate anything is only as good as your understanding of the truth behind it.
I'm Good Will Hunting.Youre the guy with the pony tail in the bar quoting books he was taught to read.
You're Tony Montana, I'm Alejandro Sosa.
What self-taught, non logic-based method do you employ to evaluate the true state of the world?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:22 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by :
Shanahan wanted to illustrate Elway’s feelings about winning. So he said he was going to tell a story he has never told before. In 1993, after Shanahan’s first year on the San Francisco coaching staff, Bowlen offered him the Denver head-coaching job. But they were $150,000 per year in salary and a company car apart from Shanahan’s bottom line, and Shanahan was holding firm. Elway found out. Elway said he’d pay him the $150,000 a year, and he’d provide the car Shanahan wanted. “You’re coming,” Elway said. Shanahan felt he couldn’t do that. He couldn’t have the quarterback paying part of his compensation. So Shanahan stayed in San Francisco. Wade Phillips coached the team for two years, then Bowlen got Shanahan to come, finally, in 1995.

“John didn’t talk to me for a year,” Shanahan said.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/02/01/n...her-jack-elway

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:34 AM 02-01-2016
Well he did flush a lot of money down the drain to get embarrased in the Super bowl this year....again. one of the worst teams in the game's history.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:45 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well he did flush a lot of money down the drain to get embarrased in the Super bowl this year....again. one of the worst teams in the game's history.
You type that as if they haven't very likely made a handsome return financially on the player investments. Sure, if they lose again in the SB, it will be a failed season. But, to suggest he flushed money down the drain and all those moves didn't make the franchise money is a bit off, I would think.

It would be interesting to know from 2012 through 2015 - 4 years, with 4 division titles and 2 trips to the SuperBowl... are they financially better off because of where they spent their money. I would think that they are, but maybe not... maybe one of the Google wunderkinds can find the data or something to support it one way or the other.

I did a quick look... according to Forbes rankings, best I can tell the Broncos franchise was ranked #20 in 20012 with a valuation just over $1B and in 2015 they are #11 with valuation just over $1.9B. Jumped up 9 spots and nearly $1B during this last 4 seasons. KC is currently ranked #21 with a $1.5B valuation, and best I can tell, they were #21 around 2012 with just over $1B valuation.
[Reply]
TEX 11:01 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Just another shady example with Denver and paying salaries? :-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:00 PM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
What self-taught, non logic-based method do you employ to evaluate the true state of the world?
Who said it wasn't logic based? Like I said,you only use logic you were taught without questioning the source or its motive.
I employee logic extensively.
I have common sense,wisdom and my family belonged to a cult at one time so I know thoroughly how deception works and influences large groups.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:04 PM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Nice drama queen remark :-) or is that..drama mummy
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:46 PM 02-01-2016

So Denver almost found another way to circumvent the salary cap?

Shocking.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:07 PM 02-01-2016
Who said it wasn't logic based? Like I said,you only use logic you were taught without questioning the source or its motive.
I have common sense,wisdom and my family belonged to a cult at one time so I know thoroughly how deception works and influences large groups.
makes sense, given the source.

You employee logic extensively?? Sounds right:-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:54 PM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
makes sense, given the source.

You employee logic extensively?? Sounds right:-)
It means I understand deception first hand.
I had to learn from the pain and process the deceit.
It's made me more in tune to lies.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:02 PM 02-01-2016
Is smellypitts a blueballs mult?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:06 PM 02-01-2016
Is smellypitts a blueballs mult?
Multiple blue balls?

Doesn't sound good
[Reply]
manchambo 04:10 PM 02-01-2016
There aren't multiple types of logic.
[Reply]
Page 317 of 4897
« First < 217267307313314315316317 3183193203213273674178171317 > Last »
Up