ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 154
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:18 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

Is that filipina girl's name Lyn? If so, you got sloppy seconds.
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:21 AM 07-01-2008
BTW. You think saying "here, take a picture of us" is proof of getting laid?

WoW.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:29 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
I am going to say this one should be moved to the HOC but it should be merged with his other one. He does not deserve two HOC threads even if it is ignominiously.
I agree. I may even merge it with the "I stole a laptop" thread and edit the thread starter to link to where the other two threads start. He isn't worthy of more than one, IMO.

My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.
[Reply]
Donger 10:32 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I agree. I may even merge it with the "I stole a laptop" thread and edit the thread starter to link to where the other two threads start. He isn't worthy of more than one, IMO.

My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.
Could you at least wait until he sends me his order?
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 11:25 AM 07-01-2008
Haha over 1000 replies wow the obsession is very strong here.

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.
[Reply]
Donger 11:27 AM 07-01-2008

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.
Oh, now I see. You want us to post pictures of OURSELVES.

That's VERY telling.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:27 AM 07-01-2008
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)
Attached: TEwweAV.jpg (53.4 KB) 
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:31 AM 07-01-2008

Once again I win.
Once again you have proven JACK.

Other than the fact that you are an attention whore who likes to take fully clothed pictures with girls, and feels the need to be vindicated by strangers.

WOW. clap, clap. Come back with some real evidence.
Not even a picture of a kiss.

Here in So. Fla. those girls you've shown(standing with you?) are a dime a million.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 11:32 AM 07-01-2008
did 2bikemike die?
[Reply]
FAX 11:32 AM 07-01-2008
Another awesome post by Mr. Midnight_Douchebag. Never saw that coming.

FAX
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:36 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)

and Here's a girl I was with the other night when I was trying out for the team (proof)
Attached: tynesontynes.jpg (121.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:37 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Could you at least wait until he sends me his order?
Are you selling him a monkey?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:37 AM 07-01-2008
WHEN EPIC THREADS COLLIDE!!!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:41 AM 07-01-2008
Heh how bout a Tiny Tynes decking Midnight Douche?
[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Are you selling him a monkey?
Damn straight. I think that furry little f*cker would look great on him.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 154
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 > Last »
Up