ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frozen Pizza: Homerun Inn Pizza
CoMoChief 07:23 PM 06-09-2013
Just bought at Costco (2) one sausage, one pepperoni Chicago's Homerun Inn frozen pizza. Heard it was the shit on this site. I'm about to try it out.

Will I be disappointed? Normally I'm a quantity over quality kinda person when it comes to frozen pizza. I'll go to the local grocery store and will get those Tostitos Party Pizzas because they're $1/pizza and they'll usually fill me up.

If I want good pizza I'll go to Bronx, Tim's or FunHouse around town here in KC and sit down at the restaurant and eat it fresh.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:45 PM 06-09-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'm not eating that - I'm on a diet.
Me too. And now I'm dealing with junk food withdrawals. Oh the humanity!
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:04 PM 06-09-2013
I love the immense amount of cheese on a Homerun Inn frozen pizza, but I don't really like their sauce. I'd prefer a less crumbly crust, too.
[Reply]
Bump 12:08 AM 06-10-2013
man I kinda miss those totinos pizza's. They don't have them here. For cheap shit pizza, they have the $1.25 Celeste which is life half the size of a totinos. Add some extra cheese and toppings, those totinos can satisfy the munchies.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:15 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
man I kinda miss those totinos pizza's. They don't have them here. For cheap shit pizza, they have the $1.25 Celeste which is life half the size of a totinos. Add some extra cheese and toppings, those totinos can satisfy the munchies.
hilarious you went from grammar police to stoner -
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:45 AM 06-10-2013
Black people love them some Home Run Inn
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:27 AM 06-10-2013
I had a Homerun a few months ago. Terrible. Didn't even finish it.
[Reply]
AphexPhin 05:52 AM 06-10-2013
I prefer Jacks cause its decent and cheap.

And here in Arizona they used to have Donatos but they dont sell it anymore.
[Reply]
Donger 07:54 AM 06-10-2013
Why didn't you just get the non-frozen/fresh Costco pizzas? They are surprisingly good. My wife treats me with the "meat" one on occasion.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:04 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Updated.

Good stuff. Better tasting IMO than Digornio
That was my question and you answered without me asking. I will have to try it then.
[Reply]
Consistent1 08:07 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by AphexPhin:
I prefer Jacks cause its decent and cheap.

And here in Arizona they used to have Donatos but they dont sell it anymore.
Agree on Jack's and if you watch for the specials they are killer for the price. I have seen 7 for $10, but that was a few years ago. Think 5 for $10 is still pretty common here. If they are baked just right, or on one of those Pizzaz deals, they are pretty damn good with no additions. You can feed three kids for $2 and whatever for drinks, that's a nice price.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:36 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Tostitos is a corn chip you dildo.
Tostito, Totino, Tostino, Totino, let's call the whole thing off.
[Reply]
jspchief 08:46 AM 06-10-2013
Jack's @ 425 directly on the oven rack for 12 minutes, broiler for the last 1:30.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:57 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Hy-Vee used to carry it, but they have not for the last year or so. May have to join up at Costco to get some, if it is something they carry all the time.
I joined Costco to get these garlic and jalepeno double stuffed olives only to find out that they just carry them during the Xmas holiday season.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I joined Costco to get these garlic and jalepeno double stuffed olives only to find out that they just carry them during the Xmas holiday season.

Trader Joe's has them. Sister is addicted, and she's not really an olive fan. Samples work people.
[Reply]
Consistent1 09:06 AM 06-10-2013
Damn, those olives look great. Have never seen them here.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up