ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3820 of 4888
« First < 2820332037203770381038163817381838193820 382138223823382438303870392043204820 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:08 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Creed Humphrey probably would, but players on the Chiefs get overrated. Some of the stuff I've read about guys like CEH, Pacheco, Mecole, Matt Nagy, Juan Thornill and even Brian freaking Pringle over the years has just been annoying.
I’d imagine it’s ALMOST as annoying as someone who thinks a team that averages double digit losses is “loaded.” :-)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:48 PM 01-13-2023
Creed Humphrey probably would, but players on the Chiefs get overrated. Some of the stuff I've read about guys like CEH, Pacheco, Mecole, Matt Nagy, Juan Thornill and even Brian freaking Pringle over the years has just been annoying.
Similar to most all of your posts
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:49 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’d imagine it’s ALMOST as annoying as someone who thinks a team that averages double digit losses is “loaded.” :-)
Beat me to it
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:05 PM 01-13-2023
Why so angry? It's NFL playoff time, this is the moment everybody's been waiting for and everybody's excited for! Don't be sad this time of year. As a Kansas City Chiefs fan it's almost like Christmas has been coming twice a year now.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:33 PM 01-13-2023
I was talking about the MEDIA. Of course Chiefs fans are going to be optimistic about their players.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:40 PM 01-13-2023
Denver has never defeated any of the Chiefs players you listed.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:58 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Denver has never defeated any of the Chiefs players you listed.
Is Kelce the only active Chief who’s lost a game to the Broncos as a Chief?

Here’s the box score from the last Denver win:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/400791624
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 08:04 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Alex Smith

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
16/25 191 7.6 0 2 4-21 10.1 53.9

Good Lord that's a pathetic stat line.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:30 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Yep. Only one current Chiefs player has ever lost to Denver (Kelce).
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:17 PM 01-13-2023
I was talking about the MEDIA. Of course Chiefs fans are going to be optimistic about their players.
Figured, but the point remains.

Chiefs fans (and the media) have a reason to be optimistic about KC players. Meanwhile, Denver continues to prove every year that people like you badly overrate their roster.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:44 PM 01-13-2023
Figured, but the point remains.

Chiefs fans (and the media) have a reason to be optimistic about KC players. Meanwhile, Denver continues to prove every year that people like you badly overrate their roster.
The Broncos have had QB issues, HC issues, offensive play calling issues and one of the most unfortunate injury situations in the NFL. The talent is there. The QB is there. Hopefully the Broncos fix the head coaching and injury situation once and for all.

Over the last 5 seasons the Broncos have been the most injured team if you use players on the IR at the end of the regular season as the metric. The Bills have been the least injured. DEN finished with 67.2MM of cap on the IR. TEN had 104.7MM. Data from https://t.co/J0qwDmm311 pic.twitter.com/OSBGommqdl

— Joe Mahoney (@ndjomo76) January 11, 2023

[Reply]
tredadda 09:47 PM 01-13-2023
Sure thing. The media overhyped Chiefs players. Do you purposely spout stupid takes or do you honestly think your takes are good?

1. Many, many in the media had KC either missing the playoffs or finishing dead last all because they lost Tyreek. They must not have thought much about Mahomes and the Chiefs roster.

2. KC’s overhyped (according to you) roster led them to a 14-3 record and #1 seed again. Your “loaded” Top 5 roster finished with 5 wins (two of which were against juggernauts like Houston and a Murray-less Arizona). As such Seattle gets a top 5 pick (the only top 5 thing associated with the Broncos).

3. Beyond Mahomes, Kelce, and Jones, the Chiefs also had:
- A 7th round RB that finished with over 800 yards rushing even though he didn’t even start at the beginning of the season.
- A rookie DE that finished third amongst all rookie DEs in sacks
- The second best rookie corner by all significant statistical metrics
- The #2 player in the league for tackles (only in his 2nd year)
- The best punter in football by net average
- The consensus (at worst) 2nd best Center in football in almost every significant category (and he’s only in his second year)
- An at worst Top 10 RG (I might be undervaluing him some, but he is also a 2nd year player)
- A Top 2 LG in football
- A RB that led the league in receiving TDs by a RB
- A WR in his first year on the team that missed time yet still finished with almost 1,000 yards

4. The Broncos had Surtain…….that’s it

I get it that you are bitter and need to say stupid and false things but the reality is that KC is in another separate class than Denver from the GM to HC to QB to roster overall. The ONLY one who thinks your roster or GM is better is you. Just because the media doesn’t think like you doesn’t make them wrong. Stats and records show KC is superior across the board with their roster. Only you and other Twitter homers think Denver is better than they are. Your arguably two best players, Jeudy and Surtain were both top 15 picks while almost everyone on KC not named Mahomes was drafted late 1st or not even in the first round.

I challenge you to dispute any of this. Knowing you though you won’t because you can’t and you will go back to posting pointless tweets with that stupid smile emoji because that’s all you have. Post other’s words.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:56 PM 01-13-2023
The Broncos have had QB issues, HC issues, offensive play calling issues and one of the most unfortunate injury situations in the NFL. The talent is there. The QB is there. Hopefully the Broncos fix the head coaching and injury situation once and for all.

:-) :-)

Dumbass team signs injury prone losers like Randy Gregory and drafts glass vaginas like KJ Hamler and expects us to have sympathy for the team when they all get hurt
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:16 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I challenge you to dispute any of this. Knowing you though you won’t because you can’t and you will go back to posting pointless tweets with that stupid smile emoji because that’s all you have. Post other’s words.
Just watch the draft and listen to how the analysts gush over any offensive player the Chiefs draft.

And on the Chiefs OL, everyone in the media will tell you that the Chiefs have the best OL football, and they go on and on about how great Thuney, Creed, OBJ and Smith are. If they're so great, why do the Chiefs struggle so much at converting first downs running the football on 3rd/4th and 1?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:39 PM 01-13-2023
Everyone and their grandma in the media said Russell Wilson is a HOF QB that will make Denver much better and yet they got worse :-)
[Reply]
Page 3820 of 4888
« First < 2820332037203770381038163817381838193820 382138223823382438303870392043204820 > Last »
Up