Page 283 of 283
« First < 183233273279280281282283
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Let’s do this shit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:02 PM 08-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Good call. I got mixed around because it immediately became free once I agreed to monthly installments. I’ll make the edit!
I received a renewal notification from NFL Game Pass yesterday which has new pricing for 2020.

Instead of $99.99 dollars for the year, it's been lowered to $79.99.

IMO, it's worth every penny.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:03 PM 08-29-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I received a renewal notification from NFL Game Pass yesterday which has new pricing for 2020.

Instead of $99.99 dollars for the year, it's been lowered to $79.99.

IMO, it's worth every penny.
100%

Speaking of quality entertainment, America's Game for our SB winning season comes this week on Wednesday.

Yes. I'm told there will be an America's Game for the Chiefs plus a coaches show (ala the Pats' "Do Your Job") this year, with both scheduled to premiere September 9 on NFL Network. More details will come later. https://t.co/gMzBus4Ywx

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) August 11, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:02 PM 09-09-2020
Still have the original broadcast of the SB on my DVR. I've re-watched the entire game 3 times, as well as catching a few re-broadcasts on NFL Network. My plan was to watch it again tomorrow as soon as the closing bell rings at 2:00pm my time, then delete it and start with a clean slate tomorrow night. New season and not living in the past and all, you know? Now I'm really getting cold feet about deleting it. Feels like dumping a girlfriend who's really good in bed. Is this something I'm going to regret doing?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:24 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Still have the original broadcast of the SB on my DVR. I've re-watched the entire game 3 times, as well as catching a few re-broadcasts on NFL Network. My plan was to watch it again tomorrow as soon as the closing bell rings at 2:00pm my time, then delete it and start with a clean slate tomorrow night. New season and not living in the past and all, you know? Now I'm really getting cold feet about deleting it. Feels like dumping a girlfriend who's really good in bed. Is this something I'm going to regret doing?
Please find a way to share it with me. Weirdly I WANT the SB copy with commercials lol. Watching those old 90’s SB’s with commercials adds so much to the overall experience.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:32 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Please find a way to share it with me. Weirdly I WANT the SB copy with commercials lol. Watching those old 90’s SB’s with commercials adds so much to the overall experience.
I'm relatively tech-savvy but that's over my pay grade. If you can figure something out that's feasible I'm game though. Would give me a reason not to delete it tomorrow. It's on a DirecTV receiver.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:33 PM 09-09-2020
I'm relatively tech-savvy but that's over my pay grade. If you can figure something out that's feasible I'm game though. Would give me a reason not to delete it tomorrow.
Same. Unsure if it’s even possible - but I’m happy to be your alibi for keeping it a while longer :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:50 PM 09-09-2020
Why the fuck would you delete it? Try to fill up the whole damn thing with SB victories if you can.
[Reply]
KCTitus 06:55 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Why the **** would you delete it? Try to fill up the whole damn thing with SB victories if you can.
+1

Dont delete SB victories... bad juju
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:58 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Why the fuck would you delete it? Try to fill up the whole damn thing with SB victories if you can.
I like the way you think, my man. I like the way you think. :-)
[Reply]
Page 283 of 283
« First < 183233273279280281282283
Up