ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 34
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
lewdog 09:20 PM 10-25-2015
Not even joking, but I am gonna miss Hootie in the Royals threads for the World Series.
Kidd Lex 09:33 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Not even joking, but I am gonna miss Hootie in the Royals threads for the World Series.
Pretty much sums up my take. I don't always agree with him, but damn it's going to suck not having his often unique perspectives on the WS and offseason.
GloryDayz 09:36 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
We down to two now?
MAYHEM 09:37 PM 10-25-2015
That you guys trusted him to control the majority of the $5000 to gamble with is really on y'all, and is also the best part. :-)

That and thinking Alex smith in 10% of the lineups was solid strategy- "you know... spreadsheets and all show the bears suck at defending QB's"...forget the fact that you guys actually watch the guy play and watch the coach call shit play after shitty play. Everyone of us here knows that if the cheifs were down 7 with 4 minutes to go, Andy and Alex would still try to orchestrate an 8 minute drive. How was playing the bears going to change that stupidity?

Hootie should not be banned, this was awesome to follow and better than anyone watching from the sidelines could've hoped for. Keep up the good work, Hootie...
bdj23 09:30 PM 10-25-2015
It's 10:30 on a Sunday night and Hootie is still a faggot
Strongside 09:47 PM 10-25-2015
This is hilarious. So glad I left that thing alone. I was about to hit send on PayPal when something told me that it was a bad idea. Hooray for gut instinct.
Eleazar 09:53 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Strongside:
This is hilarious. So glad I left that thing alone. I was about to hit send on PayPal when something told me that it was a bad idea. Hooray for gut instinct.
I think you mean "common sense" when a group that can't even agree on who is going to put the lineups in thinks they are going to be able to outsmart all the professionals who run this trade.
Kaepernick 10:21 PM 10-25-2015
Communal gambling with more Chiefs than Indians. Yea, that's gonna end well.

CaliforniaChief 10:23 PM 10-25-2015
This is unfortunate to see. I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.

I wish we were better than that.
DaneMcCloud 10:27 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.
Welcome...To Chiefsplanet
CaliforniaChief 10:34 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Welcome...To Chiefsplanet
Oh I know...I'm not a n00b, I'm just lamenting it I guess.
TimeForWasp 07:36 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
This is unfortunate to see. I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.

I wish we were better than that.
Thank you for that. Rep
MeatRock 10:46 PM 10-25-2015
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.
ThaVirus 09:49 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by MeatRock:
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.

You have to be a real sociopath
TLO 10:51 PM 10-25-2015
Hoots is right up there with Hitler and Stalin. I'm telling ya.
Page 27 of 34
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up