[Reply]
staylor26 06:58 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Who?
Good thing we have Tyreek Hill

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:07 PM 05-15-2017
Gonna make some damn good coin on the Denver under. Can't wait.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:05 PM 05-15-2017

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:15 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Clinging to the Wade departure still makes me laugh,
"Clinging" is the word I would use to describe a 3rd place team living in the past...dreaming of their glory-infused HGH years.

Face it..even with Wade's patented 3rd season decline...he was still better than what you have now. I'm sure Donkotard nation is "expecting" a miracle turnaround similar to what happened when Wade came on board....it's what years of cheating and entitlement breeds amongst a fanbase. Doesn't matter if it was honest...and if they were truly a more talented team. Grease jerseys and rig the cap...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. Their fans take the stance that you are just too stupid to not cheat and fake your way through life. Now it's come to be expected...rigged excellence...it's all Elway knows. He couldn't win a SB on his own....and it took playing Grossman to get Manning's tea bagging, entitled ass an HGH-less ring. Ruin a woman's carreer for dragging your ballsack across her face...and her having the gall to report it. What a BITCH! Match made in Satan's orifice...those two. It took filming a practice with your previous HC..that rat **** from NE to get them a Tebow PO win. They cant do anything without a shroud of deceit. No wonder no one from that coaching tree succeeds when they leave the Belichick womb.

You can sleep easy knowing Woods will most certainly be better that Phillips in designing a gameplan..I mean this guy was a secondary coach...quite the storied career. Maybe KC will promote their RB coach to OC too....

I realize details are a complex concept for the Donko fans...but Horseface's last two HCs were veterans with decades of experience. It should be concerning that Miami's defense was an underachieving unit while Vance was DC.

Welcome to the cellar...where you belong.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:33 AM 05-16-2017
Give them hell Blackop
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:15 AM 05-16-2017
BlackOp just crammed his happy stick right up KnowMo's ass.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:15 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
"Clinging" is the word I would use to describe a 3rd place team living in the past...dreaming of their glory-infused HGH years.

Face it..even with Wade's patented 3rd season decline...he was still better than what you have now. I'm sure Donkotard nation is "expecting" a miracle turnaround similar to what happened when Wade came on board

Manning's tea bagging, entitled ass an HGH-less ring. Ruin a woman's carreer for dragging your ballsack across her face...and her having the gall to report it. What a BITCH!
Miracle turnaround with the defense? Really... I enjoy your rants, I truly do. They are perfect moments in time that truly define your level of crazy.

Don't forget the time he was arrested and kicked off his team for physically abusing his pregnant girlfriend... oh wait, that was Tyreek. Never mind, please continue with your rant and beautiful narrative. What does 2016 look like without the pregnant girlfriend puncher?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 AM 05-16-2017
Looks like our old pal Brock Olivo is trying to get Denver their own Tyreek Hill in Isaiah McKenzie.

Denver won't be as slow or weak anymore but they aren't where we are in that regard.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:43 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like our old pal Brock Olivo is trying to get Denver their own Tyreek Hill in Isaiah McKenzie.

Denver won't be as slow or weak anymore but they aren't where we are in that regard.
STs and the return games have never been consistently glorious in Denver... would love for that to change.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:42 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And on and on and on...

11-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Posted By BlackOp
No you wont...I'm not watching this game or...

No you wont...I'm not watching this game or anymore games for that matter. I dont care...it's theater for the unwashed masses. The competition is what made it interesting...

Enjoy watching the...

11-21-2016, 10:50 PM
Posted By BlackOp
I'm not watching anymore NFL...it's like rooting...

I'm not watching anymore NFL...it's like rooting for your favorite cartoon character. Enjoy wasting you time, energy, money...and letting corruption get over on you. It's corporate, manipulative...

10-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Posted By BlackOp
No....I said this would be my final year watching...

No....I said this would be my final year watching the NFL if the officiating continued to validate what I was already suspecting...and it is.

10-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Posted By BlackOp
Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If...

Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If its not legit, it's just trash theater for the minions. I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an hour game wrapped in two hours of...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:26 AM 05-16-2017
@ the 11:20 mark Breer says, "I've had several people tell me that if Paxton Lynch were in the 2017 draft, he'd have been the first QB taken".

https://t.co/mGpytsXQxv

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) May 16, 2017

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:28 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
@ the 11:26 mark Breer says, "I'd have several people tell me that if Paxton Lynch were in the 2017 draft, he'd have been the first QB taken".

And he'd still have to sit for 2 years because he's a retard.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
@ the 11:20 mark Breer says, "I've had several people tell me that if Paxton Lynch were in the 2017 draft, he'd have been the first QB taken".

So, a QB that went 26th overall in a weaker draft would've went #2 overall in a better draft?

Yea, ok :-)

Dorsey was willing to trade up 17 spots for Mahomes, but wouldn't even move up a few spots for Lynch, so we know who our #1 QB would've been.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:35 AM 05-16-2017
Who cares? NFL evaluators thought Alex Smith should have gone ahead of Aaron's Rodgers.

Chiefs have one of the best staffs in the league. I trust them.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:40 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
And on and on and on...

11-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Posted By BlackOp
No you wont...I'm not watching this game or...

No you wont...I'm not watching this game or anymore games for that matter. I dont care...it's theater for the unwashed masses. The competition is what made it interesting...

Enjoy watching the...

11-21-2016, 10:50 PM
Posted By BlackOp
I'm not watching anymore NFL...it's like rooting...

I'm not watching anymore NFL...it's like rooting for your favorite cartoon character. Enjoy wasting you time, energy, money...and letting corruption get over on you. It's corporate, manipulative...

10-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Posted By BlackOp
No....I said this would be my final year watching...

No....I said this would be my final year watching the NFL if the officiating continued to validate what I was already suspecting...and it is.

10-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Posted By BlackOp
Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If...

Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If its not legit, it's just trash theater for the minions. I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an hour game wrapped in two hours of...
I stand by those edited quotes... and have no faith in the NFL or their corporate greed masters.

Pointing out the fraud, in which your team/GM is the poster child for...has little to to do with me believing the crap the NFL peddlers are serving. I like the offseason...it's the only time when the refs cant rig the outcome. Cam Newton cant take a dive in May...
[Reply]
Page 859 of 4884
« First < 359759809849855856857858859 86086186286386990995913591859 > Last »
Up