ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:35 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm getting old but my memory is that Todd had way too long of a leash. He should never have been picked. Allowed to start and or play so long and so many snaps. He is a shining example of the bad ole days.
Yeah, me too. I was 25 at the time Todd was drafted. I recall that he was yanked whenever something when wrong and the Kenney/Fuller merry-go-round installed. It was a disappointing time although there was never any trouble getting tickets, the parking was cheap and so was the beer.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:03 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He is extremely old for a rookie. Those don't work out
You might want to tell Joe Burrow, Eli Manning, Phil Simms, Carson Palmer, Tony Eason, and Chad Pennington that.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:06 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You might want to tell Joe Burrow, Eli Manning, Phil Simms, Carson Palmer, Tony Eason, and Chad Pennington that.
Teams will overlook it when guys have the talent to go #1 overall..

But after that it gets sketchy and if your barometer for good pick is a couple of dudes that were basically game managers then hey whatever.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:06 AM 03-04-2024
Man, you really had to go back in time for this comp, eh?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:08 AM 03-04-2024

I would argue quite a few, if not all, on that list did not get much better after college.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:08 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Man, you really had to go back in time for this comp, eh?
And if Chad Pennington is one of those guys that's pretty ehhh.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:16 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He is extremely old for a rookie. Those don't work out
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Teams will overlook it when guys have the talent to go #1 overall..

But after that it gets sketchy and if your barometer for good pick is a couple of dudes that were basically game managers then hey whatever.
The comment was "those don't work out." Not, "older rookie QBs that pan out are rare." I simply gave examples of older rookies 23 and up that worked out. Penix's last 2 seasons were awesome and better than anyone on that list with the exception of Joe Burrow's last season at LSU.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:32 PM 03-28-2024
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

Pictured is the number 1 pick in the upcoming draft (NFL).
Name: Caleb Williams as see here W a pink phone, pink lip gloss and pink painted nails.
Woke idiologist have infected or destroyed literally everything...
Is this woke @NFL, DEI requirements or both? pic.twitter.com/hfu7dVdmtd

— ⚓ Liberty Quahog ⚓ (@LibertyQuahog) March 28, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 08:33 PM 03-28-2024
Michael Sam walked so Gayleb could run(with a buttplug in).
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:35 PM 03-28-2024
A group full of grown ass testosterone filled alpha males is not going to follow someone like that.

That’s not bigotry, that’s centuries of human sociology and behavior.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:49 PM 03-28-2024
More red flags than the CCP
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:51 PM 03-28-2024
A bunch of unathletic old fucks bitching about what a future #1 picks when it comes to style. Also how exactly is that woke or DEI, you fucking reerun?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:52 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Seriously. Not even ****ing around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

He's gay. Cali is gay cz central and yes he will bust. His father and his attitude is pure money money money. He will not work hard.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:56 PM 03-28-2024
Seriously. Not even ****ing around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

that’s something new. Wonder how it goes over in that testasrtrone filled locker room?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:03 PM 03-28-2024
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

LOL.

This just makes it so much harder on him. Because if they aren't immediately successful and he struggles, sports media will bury him for all this fruity shit.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up