ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 90
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 College Football
Pointer19 06:38 PM 09-08-2020
With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

[Reply]
Why Not? 07:21 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
Really nice showing for Hawaii. They showed up as double digit underdogs and dominated the game.
That may be the most impressive they’ve ever played on the mainland. Calvin Turner has a legit NFL future.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:23 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Weve all been hoping that for a decade now.

It will be Bama, Clemson. Ohio St and either Notre Dame, Oklahoma, or Georgia
Yep. Won’t really be interesting until they expand to at least 8
[Reply]
RustShack 08:21 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
ISU played 4 ranked teams and went 2-2. That’s not including the blowout loss at home to Louisiana(lol).

Indiana played 4 ranked opponents and went 3-1.

50 of the 61 coaches who participated in the coaches poll ranked IU ahead of Iowa State. Their rankings put IU at 7 and Iowa State at 12.

The AP had IU 8, ISU 12.

I’m not sure if it was corruption or not but there was no logical reason for giving Iowa State a NY6 bowl and not Indiana. Indiana is clearly the better team.
Maybe I’m miss remembering, but I didn’t think Indiana played against 4 teams with winning records.

EDIT- looked it up, lost to the ONLY team they played with a winning record, and ONE win against a team that finished just .500 lol.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yep. Won’t really be interesting until they expand to at least 8
They should expand it to 8 but it's not going to change the final 4. Clemson and Alabama atleast are far above everyone else.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:32 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They should expand it to 8 but it's not going to change the final 4. Clemson and Alabama atleast are far above everyone else.
Some may me a little more willing to go to another school and start rather than go to Alabama or Clemson as a backup if the playoffs are expanded. Obviously they will have the edge until the are beat a few times, but it’s at least a step in the right direction.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:53 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Maybe I’m miss remembering, but I didn’t think Indiana played against 4 teams with winning records.

EDIT- looked it up, lost to the ONLY team they played with a winning record, and ONE win against a team that finished just .500 lol.
I mean, they weren’t beating up on powerhouses like Kansas and Baylor for sure. They also didn’t get blown out at home by Louisiana.

They are clearly the better team.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:00 PM 12-26-2020
This bowl game has been a lot of fun. Would've liked to see these two against some bigger schools but did see some of that out of both during the regular season.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:02 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I mean, they weren’t beating up on powerhouses like Kansas and Baylor for sure. They also didn’t get blown out at home by Louisiana.

They are clearly the better team.
Lol Louisiana would have been the toughest team on their schedule besides Ohio State. But hey just focus on the box scores and conferences. Don’t mention that Louisiana is ranked. You probably shouldn’t watch football if you don’t understand it.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:31 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Lol Louisiana would have been the toughest team on their schedule besides Ohio State. But hey just focus on the box scores and conferences. Don’t mention that Louisiana is ranked. You probably shouldn’t watch football if you don’t understand it.
Louisiana is not beating Wisconsin in Madison with their back up quarterback, and they’re not beating Penn State

And if they played Indiana in Bloomington, they’re not winning a blowout. Lol.

For whatever reason, Iowa State got a gift from the only people who mattered, the people on the CFP committee. Virtually everyone else saw IU as the better team.

You should just accept it and move on.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:59 PM 12-29-2020
Looks like duh U is getting pasted early. That's always nice.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:10 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Looks like duh U is getting pasted early. That's always nice.
I'm honestly curious as to how they've won any games this season? They look like dead horse's ass twice warmed over. Thought they would've come out more fired up after King announced he was coming back. Maybe his teammates aren't very excited about that. They look like the Broncos from a couple weeks ago. Zero interest in playing this game. No wonder Clemson blows through the sorry ACC every year.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:10 PM 12-29-2020
21-0 Okie State and we're not even out of the first quarter.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:17 PM 12-29-2020
Fire Manny Diaz at halftime.
[Reply]
Pointer19 05:25 PM 12-29-2020
Go Pokes.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:27 PM 12-29-2020
Over/Under 1.5 possessions by Ok. State that don't result in scores tonight?

EDIT: I forgot about NCAA kickers. So the prop is Over/Under 1.5 drives by Ok. State that don't get into the red zone?
[Reply]
Page 45 of 90
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up