ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 386
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hawk 09:27 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.
Exactly. It shows Sansa that Bran really could see things that happened when he wasn't there. Same trick he used on Delorous Edd to get through the gate at Castle Black, tells him he saw a traumatic event he was involved in. It was weird how out of it Bran seemed though. Didn't even seem happy to see Sansa when she hugged him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:34 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Exactly. It shows Sansa that Bran really could see things that happened when he wasn't there. Same trick he used on Delorous Edd to get through the gate at Castle Black, tells him he saw a traumatic event he was involved in. It was weird how out of it Bran seemed though. Didn't even seem happy to see Sansa when she hugged him.
I think he's only focused on one thing.....and that's the Night King.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:39 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going fucking crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.
She acted like she was skeptical of his "3 eyed raven" claim so he was trying to show her he could really see things.

N/m, two answers were enough... you probably didn't need a 3rd.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:43 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Bran and, presumably, Howland Reed know the truth. No one else would have any way to know, for Varys to find out.
The servant lady in the room knew the truth. How many other servants/children of servants knew the truth? That's how Varys gets his info.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:55 AM 07-31-2017
Will be interesting to see what Euron does once he hears Cersei is publicly banging her brother.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:06 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Will be interesting to see what Euron does once he hears Cersei is publicly banging her brother.
That was one of my favorite parts last night,

"I need some advice, does she like it rough? Maybe a finger in the bum?"
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 10:07 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Probably ask to join in on a threeway.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:11 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:

I laughed.

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Probably ask to join in on a threeway.
Hah no doubt. And have Yara there as a fluffer.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:16 AM 07-31-2017
That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.
I guess that makes some sense. It was just weird and grossly ineffective. She ran off and still doesn't empathize or understand what the fuck he is doing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:17 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:

I laughed pretty hard.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:22 AM 07-31-2017
A conversation me and Mrs raybec had last night was around whether or not Jamie tells Cersei that Olenna killed Joffrey and if so, I doubt there's any way she believes her. She will search tirelessly for reasons to keep hating Tyrion. Jamie probably has a lot of shit going on in his head right now and probably understands a lot better why Tyrion killed Tywin.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:47 AM 07-31-2017
I thought the Tyrell's were supposed to have one of the largest armies out there? They got run the fuck over.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:49 AM 07-31-2017
I thought the Tyrell's were supposed to have one of the largest armies out there? They got run the **** over.
You can nitpick to high heaven, but I'm guessing we're to assume many of the houses that supported the Tyrells defected along with Randyl Tarly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:55 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You can nitpick to high heaven, but I'm guessing we're to assume many of the houses that supported the Tyrells defected along with Randyl Tarly.
That was my assumption.
[Reply]
Swanman 11:14 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also, the Queen of Thorns made a comment about how their army wasn't really fit to be fighting real wars so they may have had decent numbers but were very soft.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 386
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up