ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 386
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:47 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Things GRRM is doing instead of writing. These are great.

I swear this man just enjoys trolling his fans. I honestly think he enjoys people begging for him to finish. Maybe he has some sort of mental complex.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:10 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Agreed.

I can only hope that they continue to build Euron as a villain for the final season.
I don't know if the show will have him play a role in the end, but I imagine the books will, especially with his bonkers WoW teaser chapter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 07-25-2017
You don't have to go through the wall if you can go around it.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:22 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I don't know if the show will have him play a role in the end, but I imagine the books will, especially with his bonkers WoW teaser chapter.
I think he'll continue to wreak havoc in Season 8. He won't nearly have the depth that his book counterpart will, but I could see him flipping on Cersei, causing her blowing up KL as a last resort or some such.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:45 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Am I the only one thinking the final season will be mostly white walker stuff with some squabbles here and there about how the houses should handle them? I feel like the throne will be settled this season.
Yep, agreed.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:46 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I was thinking the same thing. I just thought the entire scene was odd.
Originally Posted by lcarus:
She was just waiting for us, the viewers, to be there for it. :-)

Well, Varys was important to locking down Dorne and the Reach, right? So maybe she wanted to make sure she had them on her side before confronting/testing Varys.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:49 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yaaaaaarp. We're full speed ahead toward the end goal now, and the storylines have been streamlined toward that end.

Whatever, if they can do the ending justice, I'm okay with overlooking issues such as how experienced seafarers somehow missed an entire ****ing armada approaching them for combat.
Yes. That part was pretty jarring. Plus teh whole "wow, out of hundreds of ships attacking hundreds of ships, Euron's JUST HAPPENED to hit upon Yara's! What luck! Meh, whatever. Get thee to the end.

Originally Posted by :
As of now, I'm assuming most of these issues are due to the fact that this season consolidated down from its traditional 10 episode format to 7 episodes. It's all good, I get it, and perhaps one day I can read the more detailed version once Brandon Sanderson writes it, but for now, just do the ending justice and I'll be happy, D&D.

:-) :-) :-) :-) Well played, sir, well played!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:08 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You don't have to go through the wall if you can go around it.

Oh...fine catch there.

Makes the Hound's vision make more sense now.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:13 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Considering that Littlefinger instigating the death of John Arryn set all of the events of this entire show into motion, I actually see him as villain #1. If he goes out, I doubt it's like a bitch. I could see Bran warging into Ghost and killing him or something like that.
What happens when Bran tells John what Littlefinger did to their father?

Come to think of it, why wouldn't that weasley guy who was in charge of the gold cloaks tell John what Littlefinger did when Weasley guy got sent to the Wall?
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:25 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
What happens when Bran tells John what Littlefinger did to their father?

Come to think of it, why wouldn't that weasley guy who was in charge of the gold cloaks tell John what Littlefinger did when Weasley guy got sent to the Wall?
Janos Slynt wouldn't tell Jon shit because he felt Jon was beneath him. No bastard born northerner is going to help Lord Slynt so why give him the time of day?
[Reply]
Sorter 07:43 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Based on what was leaked

Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 07:47 PM 07-25-2017
Based on what was leaked

Spoiler!
Apropos of nothing but I hated how they pussified the Damphair on the show. Would rather they did justice to the Ironborn arc and minimized the Dorn/Sandsnake fail.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:53 PM 07-25-2017
Based on what was leaked

Spoiler!
Eh. Have you seen the complete leaks?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:55 PM 07-25-2017
rel="Lightbox"?s=45f1afa4948f2f4448234f1f5e729537&attachmentid=114710&thumb=1&d=1501034092" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: IMG_21571.jpg Views: 256 Size: 51.6 KB ID: 114710" style="margin: 2px" />
Attached:
[Reply]
Sorter 08:38 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Eh. Have you seen the complete leaks?

Spoiler!
I knew about the second half of that but not the first. Interesting if true.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 386
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up