ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 97
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:04 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Maybe we should bring the meetup to you? :-)

How would she feel if she came home and saw eDave in a speedo, Scho63 chugging shots off a hookers ass, Why Not? barfing in the pool, fan4ever and his son stealing all your silverware and your kid crying while you are passed out and we have drawn all over your face with a sharpie?

Think she would be pissed? :-)
Hey now! I raised my son better than that. It's all about the electronics.
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:06 PM 10-23-2018
Since Vailpass is a donk fan is he going to join us?
[Reply]
eDave 07:18 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Since Vailpass is a donk fan is he going to join us?
He's always had an open invitation.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 07:39 PM 10-23-2018
Is Dukes the place? I'm up for driving up from Tucson.
[Reply]
eDave 07:41 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Is Dukes the place? I'm up for driving up from Tucson.
Yup. Hopefully Scho can get us a table in a nice spot.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:30 AM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yup. Hopefully Scho can get us a table in a nice spot.
Well, if anyone can...(hope he's nice to the waiting staff...:-))
[Reply]
Jerm 10:37 AM 10-24-2018
This would be a good place to ask this....

Got a possible opportunity to move up in my company, I would have to re-locate though to the Tempe-PHX area so I'm looking for any info about the area....

Housing? The food...quality of life...recreational activities...weather...ANYTHING lol.

I've looked some things up on Google but I'd rather get the know from people that have lived there or currently live there.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:00 AM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Got a possible opportunity to move up in my company, I would have to re-locate though to the Tempe-PHX area so I'm looking for any info about the area....

Housing? The food...quality of life...recreational activities...weather...ANYTHING lol.

I've looked some things up on Google but I'd rather get the know from people that have lived there or currently live there.
Tempe sucks if your past the age of 25. Gilbert and Chandler kick ass. Scottsdale's overrated. The rest is okay but meh.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:01 AM 10-24-2018
Oh the weather sucks June-August/September and then is perfect the rest of the year.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:40 AM 10-24-2018

There are pockets of nice neighborhoods practically everywhere...get a good realtor. One constant no matter where you live in the greater PHX area will be the heat...but be sure you take note to appreciate the incredible weather from October to April...that will help you temper the inferno...but as silly as it sounds...it IS a dry heat.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:42 AM 10-24-2018
How long have you all known you were gay? Was this a break-out session last year, or...?
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:36 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
How long have you all known you were gay? Was this a break-out session last year, or...?
Such a neanderthal. Show up at Dukes and I'll scratch your eyes out.
[Reply]
eDave 06:02 PM 10-24-2018
I have not a single thing bad to say about Phoenix. I love it.
[Reply]
eDave 06:04 PM 10-24-2018

I have not a single thing bad to say about Phoenix. I love it all.
[Reply]
scho63 01:44 PM 10-26-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Tempe sucks if your past the age of 25. Gilbert and Chandler kick ass. Scottsdale's overrated OVERPRICED. The rest is okay but meh.
FYP - not overrated as it's really nice but we certainly have a 20% snob tax on everything. :-)
[Reply]
Page 29 of 97
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up