ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 251
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***
gblowfish 11:01 PM 09-29-2014
Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 03:09 PM 09-30-2014
After a 29 year drought since a championship, we're basically beginning the playoffs with a game 7.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:18 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by Coach:
I should also point out that on this day, 22 years ago, George Brett got his 3,000th hit.
There's one more. On this day 45 years ago, my Dad passed away.

So.. C'mon Royals guys. Win it tonight.
[Reply]
DMAC 03:20 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin:
After a 29 year drought since a championship, we're basically beginning the playoffs with a game 7.
I love it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:21 PM 09-30-2014
Royals have a 3 game playoff winning streak heading into tonight. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 03:21 PM 09-30-2014
I'm getting ready to head down there... I'm fucking nervous, so you know the Boys in Blue are, as well. Hope they get it under wraps.
[Reply]
SPchief 03:23 PM 09-30-2014
Lets fucking do this
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:25 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
There's one more. On this day 45 years ago, my Dad passed away.

So.. C'mon Royals guys. Win it tonight.
:-)

Blessings man!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:26 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I agree. But this could be a very different environment.

A 29-year-old virgin is about to uncork on him, so the results could be, um, unsettling. Never know...

I'm so glad you're in this thread Deez. You're the Hamas Jenkins of the Royals contingent on here.

Dangerous when pissed, hilarious when excited.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:27 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Royals have a 3 game playoff winning streak heading into tonight. :-)
Damn right we do. And the last of those playoff victories came over a guy who owned us. Dave Stieb. Sunny singled in Sheridan. Sheridan homers. And Sunny hits that wind blown triple off the RF fence.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:31 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin:
I would switch Hos and Gordo
Yes, with that line up it is possible Hosmer would get one more at bat than Gordon, and, you never want that.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:32 PM 09-30-2014
I'm just relieved that Ned is now protected from having the "feeling" of putting Crow in this game. I'm as eligible (and possibly as effective) as that brokedick.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:33 PM 09-30-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I agree. But this could be a very different environment.

A 29-year-old virgin is about to uncork on him, so the results could be, um, unsettling. Never know...
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 03:34 PM 09-30-2014
I hope we come out composed. Last thing I want to see is the young guys shit their pants.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:40 PM 09-30-2014
Time for my rant.

I'm so excited. I called my dad, who used to take me to games when I was under 10 years old. He told me how excited he was for the Royals. I asked him where he'd be watching the game from, and he just said "Watch it? Are you kidding me? I'm too nervous to do that. I'm going to watch something mellow and check the score or I might stroke out."

I love that guy.

But seriously, tonight is the night we take center stage and, in front of the whole nation and baseball world, announce our arrival on the stage of relevance. That here, on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014, the Kansas City Royals are back and ready to shove shit all over this league.

And Oakland's just the beginning. After we take out the dumpster trash, we're gonna hop on a jet plane and in front of my own two eyes, beat the everlasting shit out of the mentally weak Los Angeles Angels of Fullertonbreairvinetustinorangecountysealbeachbuenaparklongbeachyorbalinda. And we're gonna shove them HARD.

This fapfest isn't ending until we're taking group pisses on that rotted garbage field called Dodgers Stadium at the end of this month.

Royals Baseball: The Thrill of It All, Part Deux.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:41 PM 09-30-2014
Had a short day at work today. Not sure that's a good thing as now I will just sit around and nervously wait.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 251
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up