ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Late night bullshit: worried about Watson/Rodgers?
Direckshun 11:15 PM 01-25-2021
I’ve been absolutely loving the postseason so far but I got to admit: I am a little worried about either Watson or Rodgers ending up in the AFCW.

Elway will sell out for an elite QB, and I think Gruden would love having Watson (though Watson may not love him back).

Either way, if these guys force their way out of town and land in a good situation (I actually think Denver is a very good location for an elite QB), the Chiefs might have a bigger obstacle than usual to threepeat the AFC.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:16 PM 01-25-2021
We’re 25-1 last 26 games Mahomes has started. So please get fucked.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 PM 01-25-2021
Seriously?

Super Bowl is in 2 weeks. Go whack off or something. Stop thinking about football.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:17 PM 01-25-2021
Emphasis on "bullshit"
[Reply]
joethomas 11:18 PM 01-25-2021
why are you looking for things to freak out about? our team is playing for their second straight title.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:20 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We’re 25-1 last 26 games Mahomes has started. So please get ****ed.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Seriously?

Super Bowl is in 2 weeks. Go whack off or something. Stop thinking about football.
Originally Posted by joethomas:
why are you looking for things to freak out about? our team is playing for their second straight title.
Would just like to emphasize that this is a football conversation on a football board, and not an invitation to evaluate my life choices.

I do appreciate the concern however.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:21 PM 01-25-2021
Watson has his one win against Mahomes

Rodgers was a Shady McCoy fumble from losing to Matt Moore.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:24 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Watson has his one win against Mahomes

Rodgers was a Shady McCoy fumble from losing to Matt Moore.
That Texans team was no joke that year either and we still caved them in in the divisional round.

I guess my primary concern would be Rodgers going to Denver. I think that would be a sizable threat to the Chiefs in the AFC.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:25 PM 01-25-2021
There is zero chance either one wants to play in our division.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:29 PM 01-25-2021
I don't think they would want to go to the AFCw.

Depends on if they have trade clauses.
[Reply]
wazu 11:31 PM 01-25-2021
Can't imagine caring about this. Bring them both to our division. If they are that dumb they're done anyway. They should be seeking an NFC team that is as far from the Chiefs as they can possible get.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:34 PM 01-25-2021
It only took the national media a bit over ten years of not reaching the super bowl to stop giving Aaron Rodgers the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:37 PM 01-25-2021
Eric Bieniemy will be the Texans coach so Watson won’t be leaving Houston

Rodgers is a pouty little bitch that cant beat Mahomes so who cares
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:37 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That Texans team was no joke that year either and we still caved them in in the divisional round.

I guess my primary concern would be Rodgers going to Denver. I think that would be a sizable threat to the Chiefs in the AFC.
I think what it would cost Denver to get Rodgers would in effect handicap them for a couple of years. They don't have a good line, and need to replace Miller and get some other pieces on defense. Giving up several high draft picks would hinder that process significantly. By the time 2023 rolls around, and they are a complete team, Rodgers is probably washed. And by then, Mahomes is in his prime and somehow even better than he is now.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:39 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Eric Bieniemy will be the Texans coach so Watson won’t be leaving Houston

Rodgers is a pouty little bitch that cant beat Mahomes so who cares
He definitely didn't handle shit like Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up