ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I love this team so much. Watch this.
Dante84 02:47 PM 01-25-2021

All @MecoleHardman4 needed was a boost from @PatrickMahomes and @tkelce 🔋 @Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/l0jQb2kMVb

— Inside the NFL (@insidetheNFL) January 25, 2021

frozenchief 06:35 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We've seen a million times lamar go to the sideline and sulk and pout. He has some of the worst body language I've seen when the team hits a wall.
That’s one reason I’m not afraid of the Ravens come playoff time. If they get behind, Lamar goes into a shell. I still think of him as more of a running back who passes rather than a quarterback who runs, and this season hasn’t changed my mind. Couple that with his immature attitude like you describe, I think he will win games in the regular season but he won’t when the chips are down.
BWillie 06:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We've seen a million times lamar go to the sideline and sulk and pout. He has some of the worst body language I've seen when the team hits a wall.
Might actually be better than what Deshaun Watson does. When his team starts getting blown out or faces adversity he starts laughing ironically and going :-) :-) this can't be happening etc.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:45 PM 01-25-2021
Guys, who thinks Mahomes will be the next coach of the KC Chiefs if he wants to coach after he’s done playing football?
comochiefsfan 06:46 PM 01-25-2021
Cowherd was talking about this this morning.

He said that the Packers and Chiefs ability to come back from deficits has a direct correlation with the attitudes of their respective quarterbacks.

Rodgers is a great frontrunner, he preens and makes it all about himself. But when GB goes behind, he gets quiet and stoic and doesn't do anything to inspire confidence in his teammates. Subsequently, Green Bay plays tense and poorly when they fall behind.

On the other hand, when we get behind, nothing changes. Patrick exudes calm, confidence and is always roaming the sidelines trying to lift somebody up. The result is a team that plays loose, relaxed and is able to easily overcome adversity due to the extremely high level of trust between the quarterback and the rest of the team.

A few other quarterbacks have a similar talent level to Patrick, but none of them are also the kind of natural leader that he is.
Prison Bitch 06:49 PM 01-25-2021
You love teams that go to the super bowl?
FlaChief58 06:49 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Guys, who thinks Mahomes will be the next coach of the KC Chiefs if he wants to coach after he’s done playing football?
I'd be shocked if he did. With a half a billion in the bank, I think he'll want to spend time with his wife and kids
T-post Tom 06:50 PM 01-25-2021
Check out Kelce’s Twitter account. Notice the profile pic. Damn. :-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/tkelce?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

BTW, Kelce had a key block on Hardman’s big run. Not surprising.
wazu 06:54 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Cowherd was talking about this this morning.

He said that the Packers and Chiefs ability to come back from deficits has a direct correlation with the attitudes of their respective quarterbacks.

Rodgers is a great frontrunner, he preens and makes it all about himself. But when GB goes behind, he gets quiet and stoic and doesn't do anything to inspire confidence in his teammates. Subsequently, Green Bay plays tense and poorly when they fall behind.

On the other hand, when we get behind, nothing changes. Patrick exudes calm, confidence and is always roaming the sidelines trying to lift somebody up. The result is a team that plays loose, relaxed and is able to easily overcome adversity due to the extremely high level of trust between the quarterback and the rest of the team.

A few other quarterbacks have a similar talent level to Patrick, but none of them are also the kind of natural leader that he is.
It's easy to forget how high-pressure all of these situations are, and that these are young guys. The whole world watching, all of your teammates and community counting on you. After a mistake like Mecole made, it would be easy to go into a shell just to protect himself from the enormity of the situation and how awful that felt. Having leaders like Mahomes and Kelce roaming the sidelines is invaluable.
Hammock Parties 06:56 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Check out Kelce’s Twitter account. Notice the profile pic. Damn. :-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/tkelce?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

BTW, Kelce had a key block on Hardman’s big run. Not surprising.
They're going to win this one for Big Fish.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:58 PM 01-25-2021
Honestly if we ever got down 50-0 at halftime I would bet everything I got that we will come back and win. That’s how confident I am in Mahomes and this team
redfan 06:59 PM 01-25-2021
That’s some good shit, man.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:59 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'd be shocked if he did. With a half a billion in the bank, I think he'll want to spend time with his wife and kids
Mahomes is the ultimate competitor tho so it wouldn’t surprise me if he did
BigRedChief 11:29 PM 01-25-2021
One of the Arrowhead South members had seats right behind where Hardman set down after the flub.

I had front row seats to this last night and there were many more teammates that came by and talked to him. Watching them talk to him and try and get him back in the game was amazing to see in person! He ended up with some great plays! One play doesn’t define you!
dtrain 11:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-):-):-)
Chiefshrink 11:38 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Pringle had some good blocks one for Hardman and Hill big runs.
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I love how Pringle has become that guy who just shows up and does what needs to be done. Won't show up on the stat sheet but he's still an important part of the machine.
You all have good football eyes !:-)

Scooby Doo thinks he is just a JAG.:-)

I love Pringle because not only does he 'do his job' he is a gamer as well.
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up