ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Arians better than Reid?
KingPriest2 09:42 AM 01-25-2021
Yes I was just told that Ariana is superior to Reid

Their post

I think Arians is superior to Reid. Prior to last year, Reid was a failure in games that mattered. Arians has two Rings as an assistant, and is considered every bit the offensive mind Reid has been. I stand by the opinion, and we'll see how it goes in two weeks. I don't plan on spending them debating. We have our thoughts. The game will bear them out, or disprove. Good Luck!

And their post before this

History tends to favor my position. Brady usually wins these games. That's a fact. KC fans have this misguided notion that they can't be beaten. They can. Mahomes is good, bordering great. Brady has beaten bigger names, and better teams for two decades now. Completing 60% of his passes and 40TD. He's far from over the hill. And he has a great defense. Take it seriously. And if you think Mahomes wants it more than Brady, you're deluded. Brady wants it. Every week. He's obsessed with greatness. He's not taking this lightly at all.

Post before that

I'm telling you. Watch out. The overconfidence will cost them. Brady has been on fire, and making magic happen. PS you're dealing with JPP and Ndomakong Suh on that DL, with no Eric Fisher. This is going to be a bloodbath, and KC would be wise to take it as the biggest challenge in franchise history. It is. They're playing a well-coached, deep talented, capable team that came back on them in week 12 and are playing excellent football. And...Bruce Arians & Todd Bowles are every bit the coaching tandem as what the Chiefs have to offer. This is a tough matchup.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:21 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Arians was the only team we faced this year that was too stupid to play 2 safeties deep to take away the deep threat. Hill had over 200 yards in the 1st qtr and 269 yards in the game with 3 td's.

I remember thinking , how fucking stupid is this coach.
yep
[Reply]
philfree 10:30 PM 01-25-2021
Arians hasn't been able to develop a young QB in his last two HC stops. He's done well with guys already heading to the HOF though. Not impressed.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:41 PM 01-25-2021
Arians is a good coach but he's not Reid. Reid is special he might go down as one of GOAT HCs when he is retired Arians isn't on that level. He's solid though.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:58 PM 01-25-2021
My response to that person. Come on Skip Bayless your schtick is old.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:04 PM 01-25-2021
Seems many Bucs’ fans prefer to cut & paste what Bills’ fans were saying last week. And Bills’ fans did the same with Browns’ tripe from the week prior. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Chiefs know how to fight for their right to Lombardi! Tompa Bay loses by double digits. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:50 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
You know who else thought Arians were better than everybody else? The Nazis.
FUCK THOSE ASSHOLES!!!
[Reply]
007 08:13 AM 01-26-2021
Last I checked Brady had lost to mahomes the last two times they faced off.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:39 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This is about all you need to know about the person's ability to talk football.
LoL, this argument has always made me laugh.
[Reply]
luv 09:50 AM 01-26-2021
We drafted our offense, right? Reid coached them as rookies for the most part? Arian's offense is built mostly with players that had already proven themselves. He may have a talented offense, but it's not because of him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:53 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DeepSouth:
In reviewing their coaching staff, just saw where Kevin Ross is their cornerbacks coach. He was drafted and played for the Chiefs in the 80's and 90's. Most of you probably aren't old enough to remember him.
:-)

It wasn't THAT long ago! :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:58 AM 01-26-2021
It’s close, but slight edge to Aryans due to his ‘go for broke’ mentality
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:59 AM 01-26-2021
From the title, i thought this was a deberg thread.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:02 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Arians was the only team we faced this year that was too stupid to play 2 safeties deep to take away the deep threat. Hill had over 200 yards in the 1st qtr and 269 yards in the game with 3 td's.

I remember thinking , how ****ing stupid is this coach.
Todd Bowles is the DC. I'd almost bet Arians had nothing to do with the defensive game plan.
[Reply]
wazu 10:04 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Todd Bowles is the DC. I'd almost bet Arians had nothing to do with the defensive game plan.
That's never an excuse. If you're going to delegate half of your team's game plan you are still 100% responsible for how that turns out.
[Reply]
straycash 10:09 AM 01-26-2021
Always liked Andy even before KC, he's an all timer.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up