ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Arians better than Reid?
KingPriest2 09:42 AM 01-25-2021
Yes I was just told that Ariana is superior to Reid

Their post

I think Arians is superior to Reid. Prior to last year, Reid was a failure in games that mattered. Arians has two Rings as an assistant, and is considered every bit the offensive mind Reid has been. I stand by the opinion, and we'll see how it goes in two weeks. I don't plan on spending them debating. We have our thoughts. The game will bear them out, or disprove. Good Luck!

And their post before this

History tends to favor my position. Brady usually wins these games. That's a fact. KC fans have this misguided notion that they can't be beaten. They can. Mahomes is good, bordering great. Brady has beaten bigger names, and better teams for two decades now. Completing 60% of his passes and 40TD. He's far from over the hill. And he has a great defense. Take it seriously. And if you think Mahomes wants it more than Brady, you're deluded. Brady wants it. Every week. He's obsessed with greatness. He's not taking this lightly at all.

Post before that

I'm telling you. Watch out. The overconfidence will cost them. Brady has been on fire, and making magic happen. PS you're dealing with JPP and Ndomakong Suh on that DL, with no Eric Fisher. This is going to be a bloodbath, and KC would be wise to take it as the biggest challenge in franchise history. It is. They're playing a well-coached, deep talented, capable team that came back on them in week 12 and are playing excellent football. And...Bruce Arians & Todd Bowles are every bit the coaching tandem as what the Chiefs have to offer. This is a tough matchup.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:56 AM 01-25-2021
I am sure you could probably find some random troll on the Internet who thinks that Adam Gase is a better HC than Andy Reid.

Who gives a shit.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:03 PM 01-25-2021
Brady has been on fire making magic happen? Didnt he just throw three picks?
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:13 PM 01-25-2021
The only area in which Arians > Reid is throwing his own players under the bus.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:21 PM 01-25-2021
No.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:22 PM 01-25-2021
We can only hope they continue to launch deep interceptions when they play the chiefs. I still can’t believe the Packers did NOTHING with two intercepted balls. Didn’t even convert a first down.

You best believe the Chiefs will be converting those to points.

I hope the media sucks off the bucs and Tom Brady all week. I want our guys to be disrespected and take it personally.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:30 PM 01-25-2021
Yes because Arians has hosted 7 championship games with multiple teams and Andy only has the 6. Doesnt matter that it happened in Arians' donkey show wet dreams with Brady frenching his son while watching Arians chug asscock.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:33 PM 01-25-2021
I'll never forget that season when Arians was an announcer. And when the Chiefs played the Browns and were moving the ball up and down the field at will, he nonsensically proclaimed that it was "a game of field position."

I felt bad for the old guy as I figured he was suffering from dementia or something and wouldn't be long for this business. And then he was hired to coach the Bucs.

So no, I don't think he's better than Andy Reid.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:01 PM 01-25-2021
Stud QBs Tom Brady has beaten in the Super Bowl:

Kurt Warner

Uhhh......... Jake Delhomme? Kinda? I mean, that one year...
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:03 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Kurt Warner

Russel Wilson. He should have checked to a Beastmode handoff.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:07 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Kurt Warner

Donovan McNabb was really good for several years. The Patriots actually beat some good teams in the SB. It's always the mediocre teams they struggled with, like the Giants twice and Eagles with Nick Foles.

The Falcons and Seahawks games should have been losses if the opposing coaches didn't mismanage those games.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:22 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DeepSouth:
In reviewing their coaching staff, just saw where Kevin Ross is their cornerbacks coach. He was drafted and played for the Chiefs in the 80's and 90's. Most of you probably aren't old enough to remember him.
Bruce Aryan ‘Nations’ was once a coach for my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs. Coached under Marty. Probably how he knows Ross.
[Reply]
Oxford 01:23 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The only area in which Arians > Reid is throwing his own players under the bus.
This is the secret to Andy Reid, he doesn't throw his players under the bus, he knows that as a NFL head coach the temptation is to try to do everything, but having good a good staff/coaches/organization is the key. So you can do what YOU need to do and everything else gets handled. It's also why players want to play for him.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:25 PM 01-25-2021
Chris Jones is going to remove Brady's entire spinal column.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 01-25-2021
Reid host back to back to back NFCCG as HC of the Eagles

Then

Reid Hosted Back to Back to Back AFCCG as HC of the Chiefs

Arians wears a stupid Hat.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:40 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by :
The overconfidence will cost them
This is about all you need to know about the person's ability to talk football.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up