ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Good game Chiefs fans
diqlix 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
The Chiefs are just the better team. By a lot.

No if’s, ands, or butts about it.

We could have played that game 3 times and the Chiefs would win all 3.

Bills need to steal whatever secret sauce the Raiders have.

Good luck against the Bucs!
[Reply]
O.city 07:47 PM 01-25-2021
The raiders secret sauce that’s gotten them one win in like 7 years?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:52 PM 01-25-2021
Hey, that’s not fair to the Faiders.

They’ve won 2 in the last 6 years (the first one being aided by multiple penalties and untimed downs at the end of regulation)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:39 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Honestly, I think both the Browns and Colts pass them next year in the AFC.

It really looks like the Colts are going to get stafford. With him, they’re better than the Bills.
Yeah, Stafford is a bit of a wildcard. Wherever he goes has the potential to be good.
[Reply]
Azide22 01-25-2021, 09:52 PM
This message has been deleted by Azide22.
Azide22 10:03 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What can I say, I'm a dick.

I mean, I've never spent weeks on another board, hijacking threads left and right and 50 posts later playing it off as "gee, I just posted what Cowherd said"... all while telling people they're the arrogant ones, and then passive aggressively neg-repping people for days... and then played it off like it never happened only after my team got embarrassed, which would have made me look incredibly stupid.

You can either learn from it or rewrite history, I guess... I'm just not big on completely erasing history because you said "congrats". People have come back and apologized for being a dick or troll or "teasing" as you say, and that goes much further.
Yet in the end, Cowherd, who knows very little about football, picked the Chiefs to beat the Bills.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:11 PM 01-25-2021
I don’t give a shit about them eating crow for thinking they’d win. It’s their team why why wouldn’t they think that in a championship game if they’ve already made it that far. I just want to know how they feel about making those Allen vs. Mahomes comparisons now. I want some of these trolls to come back so we can force feed that crow down their throats with stats and logic from the game...THEN we can give them a nice glass of antifreeze and send them on their way. Have any of the Bills fans admitted that Mahomes is obviously on a different level yet? DaQuix? You still thinking Allen is on the same level?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
I think that could be said of both sides.

Not that it’s unusual in football conversations.
Here's the thing:

You have zero idea what we would have entertained because you never gave us a chance.

You showed up, called us cocky, and proceeded to repeat the same arguments over and over and over and over.

You started the conversation off by digging a ditch between us, so it's not surprising you got the resistance from us that you did.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:23 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Azide22:
Yet in the end, Cowherd, who knows very little about football, picked the Chiefs to beat the Bills.
Oh, really?! After all those weeks of how the Bills were coming in hot and "point differential!" and what not, he didn't even pick his beloved Bills? :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Sackattack:
All we need to do is rest and put together a decent game plan for the next 2 weeks. Then go to Tampa and win it again. All we have to do is win on the road. Hope the weather don't call for rain.
its rained a couple of times in the last month. Not a lot of rain this time of the year. 72-76 for highs. 9:00 pm temps in the mid 60's.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:39 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)

You went on and on in our AFC title game thread about how our SB will have an asterisk because of a call in the Browns game.

You should be banned.
He was a total assclown in most of the threads. Comments like these:

Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
...going into a thread about Von Miller to get people riled up about Tyreek Hill, and then continuing the same thing in a 2nd thread.
...responding to the situation by saying "the mods think Tyreek is off limits"
...going into a thread about Mahomes' prep for the playoffs to mention ypu're afraid the Chiefs will lose to the Ravens and won't meet up with the Bills when they make it to the AFCCG.
...randomly posting opinions on the Bills from Cowherd and others and then playing the aww shucks, I'm just posting what he said, when it riles up people.
...constantly talking about the arrogance of Chiefs fans in vague terms while also opinion spamming how amazing the Bills are, posting 250 times in two days to show how amazing the Bills are, openly talking about how the Bills will steamroll the Colts, etc.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:41 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Here's the thing:

You have zero idea what we would have entertained because you never gave us a chance.

You showed up, called us cocky, and proceeded to repeat the same arguments over and over and over and over.

You started the conversation off by digging a ditch between us, so it's not surprising you got the resistance from us that you did.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:02 AM 01-26-2021

First you started a thread with an article featuring this headline:

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

And then you spent 200+ additional posts hyping up your fraud team as a supposed threat to the Chiefs.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:04 AM 01-26-2021
I’ll admit it:

Jeff Fisher > Daquix > Stoolerdane > Ubeja > Asterix
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:16 AM 01-26-2021
Yes, and you wear it like a badge of honor as a lush wears the puke on his shirt.
The fact you ignored his explanation about everything that happened and only responded to the dick part shows your true colors.

You have no explanations for the things you did, you show up calling everyone arrogant but then post you bet $10,000 on the Bills to beat the point spread against the Colts. You took every opportunity at the beginning of your stay to shit on the Tyreek thing, without trying to learn more about what actually happened.

You are either the most ignorant person or a liar and can’t defend your position, so you ignore what is presented.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:34 AM 01-26-2021

Except that we were right. Because we knew better. And we were trying to teach you dumbfucks but your entire fan base acted like 13 y/o school girls.

You came at us with some bullshit stats that we told you were bullshit and ya'll kept going anyway.

You came at us acting like we're supposed to be threated by your 2-person football team. "Nobody wants to play the Bills"

Yeah, that's how you enter a forum for objective discussion....by starting a thread insinuating that the Chiefs should be afraid of the Bills.

Quit bullshitting with that passive aggressive beta shit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:51 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He was a total assclown in most of the threads. Comments like these:
Oh, but none of that ever happened. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up