ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:30 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
I'm not a whiner, just pointing out that you're apparently a bigger arse than myself, which can actually be hard to do:-)

You apologize for your lack of reading comprehension, but in the same breath still have to make a smart arse comment directed towards me.
Actually you're proving Zod's point, because you're whining in this very post
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:30 PM 01-25-2021
1:38 in David Carr, "Steve Spagnuolo challenged Buffalo's Josh Allen to prove he could be accurate and on time with the football and he proved he could not be in this game".

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:52 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
To be fair, the Jets fans were right... lol.
We knew at the time they were right.

That's why it was so infuriating. They weren't actually here to inform us, they were here to rub our noses in it while feigning sympathy.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:56 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
1:38 in David Carr, "Steve Spagnuolo challenged Buffalo's Josh Allen to prove he could be accurate and on time with the football and he proved he could not be in this game".

that dildo will pick the Raiders to win the west next year
[Reply]
GOOG 01-26-2021, 08:28 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Spott 08:30 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
To be fair, the Jets fans were right... lol.
They were right about Bills fans, too. They really deserve a better franchise.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:33 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
Morning, Chiefs fans! Bills fan, here. First off - congrats. The better team won.

I'm really interested to know which Bills fans came here to troll/be dicks. I'm guessing there was a lot of them to fuel some of the comments in this thread. Just wondering who they are to see if I can figure out who they are on the Bills site I frequent. My guess is they're likely dicks there, too.
Bob Dole has a list compiled of all of them. Just send him a PM and he can give you the entire list.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:38 AM 01-26-2021
Morning, Chiefs fans! Bills fan, here. First off - congrats. The better team won.

I'm really interested to know which Bills fans came here to troll/be dicks. I'm guessing there was a lot of them to fuel some of the comments in this thread. Just wondering who they are to see if I can figure out who they are on the Bills site I frequent. My guess is they're likely dicks there, too.
Most of them seem to have come from TwoBillsDrive.
[Reply]
GOOG 01-26-2021, 08:59 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Lzen 09:02 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Milano.... Going to be the difference in the game this time...:-):-):-):-):-):-)
I don't recall even hearing his name much. Did he even make a play? :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:07 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Forgetting about Breeland trying to take Diggs to suplex city.
I still don't know why that's a penalty. He is trying to get the WR down. It's not as if he slammed him on the back of his neck/head. He turned him slightly to avoid that, it seemed.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:07 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not forgetting about it at all. The Jones thing was just worse. Breeland could have gotten a penalty, sure.

Jones could have been ejected. In the first quarter.
Breeland did get a penalty for that.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:09 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I still don't know why that's a penalty. He is trying to get the WR down. It's not as if he slammed him on the back of his neck/head. He turned him slightly to avoid that, it seemed.
And he was in the motion of taking him down when the whistle blew. It's not like he was going to be able to stop in the middle of a tackle.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:07 AM 01-26-2021

There is a thread in the Romper Room. I think it's titled "Lets talk about the Bills". Go read through that and you will see who the trolls were.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:16 AM 01-26-2021
It wasn't just one thread, it was a constant barrage for about a month since Chiefs weren't blowing teams out and the Bills were. "Allen looks better than Mahomes" etc..blah blah blah
[Reply]
Spott 11:23 AM 01-26-2021
Thanks! Just sent him a PM.
He doesn’t always respond quickly, so you may need to send him a few reminders.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:31 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
He doesn’t always respond quickly, so you may need to send him a few reminders.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up