ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 62
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:41 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Last 4 games he's at 1600 yds and 14 TDs. That is a place of 6400 yds and 56 TDs.
Christ. Undiscovered country. Right here in our faces.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:43 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
When was the last time you saw the top two in receiving yards on the same team?
I honestly don't remember. Maybe back in the day when the Vikings had Carter and Moss?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:47 PM 11-30-2020
I’ve heard several talking heads start pumping up Derrick Henry for consideration.

They keep adding dudes when it’s really down to a 2 man race.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:52 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
I don't see how Brees could be back. Not with 11 cracked or broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I would assume they would almost have to go with Winston over Hill at that point. Hill's not going to be able to keep up with Mahomes.
Brees has 11 cracked or broken ribs? What exactly happened? Did a piano fall on him?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:53 PM 11-30-2020

I'm not sure we've ever seen a trio like Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. Here's how those three rank statistically this season:

Mahomes: No. 1 in passing yards, No. 2 in TDs

Hill: No. 1 in rec TDs and No. 1 in rec yards

Kelce: No. 2 in rec yards, No. 10 in TDs

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) November 30, 2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:54 PM 11-30-2020
On that note, I had no idea that people have 24 ribs. I would've guessed 12 or 14, maybe 16 tops. I'm much more solid than I thought.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:01 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I honestly don't remember. Maybe back in the day when the Vikings had Carter and Moss?
Didn’t we have a 1,000 yard WR, TE, and RB a few years back? I think we were only like the second team ever to have that.

CEH has a decent shot at 1,000 rushing yards still, so that’s possible again this year.

Edit: we were the 5th team ever to have that with Hunt, Kelce, and Hill.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:22 AM 12-01-2020
I wish Patrick would overwhelm my MVP (Mighty Veiny Penis)!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:29 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I wish Patrick would overwhelm my MVP (Mighty Veiny Penis)!!!!!!!!!!!
I know Chris Jones. You sir are no Chris Jones. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:39 AM 12-01-2020
I think Steve Mariuci said it was San Diego with Fouts throwing to Joyner and Winslow, in 1980. Maybe I got the receiver wrong, but I am pretty sure on the rest.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:40 AM 12-01-2020
Mahomes needs to average just over 300 passing yards a game to hit 5,000 again. 4 TD's a game to hit 50.

I think he can do it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:42 AM 12-01-2020
Taylor and Rice or maybe the Marks Brothers with Marino throwing to them?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:46 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes needs to average just over 300 passing yards a game to hit 5,000 again. 4 TD's a game to hit 50.

I think he can do it.
I would love to see a couple of off the charts games for TD passes. Like another 5 TD game or two.

And hopefully the Bucs game will convince EB and Andy to stop freaking letting up and going into a shell.

IDGAF what anyone says, unless they agree with me of course, that our offensive play calling gets conservative and unimaginative when we have a 2 score lead. It's one of the most frustrating, and nonsensical things about Andy Reid as a play caller.

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:51 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I would love to see a couple of off the charts games for TD passes. Like another 5 TD game or two.

And hopefully the Bucs game will convince EB and Andy to stop freaking letting up and going into a shell.

IDGAF what anyone says, unless they agree with me of course, that our offensive play calling gets conservative and unimaginative when we have a 2 score lead. It's one of the most frustrating, and nonsensical things about Andy Reid as a play caller.

I agree. We left a lot of meat on the bone yesterday- starting with the opening drive. Then the unblocked sack-fumble, then the missed TD to Hardman.

The Offense has not even played their best football yet.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:09 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Happens all the time and it’s the main thing holding this team back from being truly dominant. Mahomes is capable of even more than they allow him to be/do. He could literally break the game if they let him.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 62
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up