ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 62
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:57 PM 11-23-2020
Has a TE ever led the league in receiving yards? Kelce is currently #3 and only 16 yards behind the league leader in Hopkins
[Reply]
DRM08 12:57 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It's just plain comical to begin with that people were actually trying to downplay Mahomes' greatness coming into this season. This whole 'He will come back down to reality' crap is no longer an argument and really never was.

He's the best football player on planet Earth, and it's not even really close. This game is just plain easy to him. So easy that I often find myself taking winning for granted, which I never thought would happen as a KC fan.
There are still a lot of people downplaying it. You don’t have to look very far down the rabbit hole on Twitter and YouTube to find the jealous fans of other teams who make pretty absurd claims about Mahomes. But that has been the case for every great player in the past. There are always haters out there.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:01 PM 11-23-2020
Yeah Twitter is full of jealous haters who think that Mahomes is overrated because his weapons allow him to throw to open receivers.

Nevermind that those receivers, most of which weren't first round draft picks, are open because he creates situations for them to get there.

Just a bunch of morons who don't understand anything but pass go air catch. They can suck a dick
[Reply]
DRM08 01:04 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Yeah Twitter is full of jealous haters who think that Mahomes is overrated because his weapons allow him to throw to open receivers.

Nevermind that those receivers, most of which weren't first round draft picks, are open because he creates situations for them to get there.

Just a bunch of morons who don't understand anything but pass go air catch. They can suck a dick
And one of the weapons has been injured for about 70% of Mahomes’ career. There is also a false narrative about the “great” OL for Mahomes. I don’t see it at all. Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers have great OL’s. Mahomes does not.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:06 PM 11-23-2020

I say this a lot, but this time I mean it: I hope they all die
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:09 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Has a TE ever led the league in receiving yards? Kelce is currently #3 and only 16 yards behind the league leader in Hopkins
Kellen Winslow like 40 years ago.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:11 PM 11-23-2020
A non QB hasn’t won it in 15 years. They really need to create a separate award for QBs and non QBs if they refuse to give it to any other position.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:12 PM 11-23-2020

He has Kelcie and Hill. That’s currently it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:13 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
A non QB hasn’t won it in 15 years. They really need to create a separate award for QBs and non QBs if they refuse to give it to any other position.
That's the POY awards are for.

It's a QB-driven league. QB's should win it each and every year until the state of the game changes.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:14 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's the POY awards are for.

It's a QB-driven league. QB's should win it each and every year until the state of the game changes.
If that’s the case, change the name of the award then to QB MVP
[Reply]
eDave 01:16 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
A 2nd MVP and if he retired after the season he would be a hall of famer.

After three seasons starting...
That's crazy!
[Reply]
Sorce 01:17 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
A running back won it just last year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:23 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
A running back won it just last year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

[Reply]
R Clark 01:23 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What has me feeling good about Tampa: They've never seen anything like our offense. They've never seen this kind of speed, they've never seen this kind of QB.

Sean Peyton outcoached Arians. Reid will do the same.
Arians is a Dick , he did a game of are’s before he got the Tampa job and you could tell he didn’t like the chiefs.I hope we kick the shit out of them.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:24 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Arians is a Dick , he did a game of are’s before he got the Tampa job and you could tell he didn’t like the chiefs.I hope we kick the shit out of them.
this mf said are's
[Reply]
Page 3 of 62
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up