ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chop is Changing... Barely
Pointer19 07:00 PM 09-09-2020
I know there was a thread about face paint, headdresses, and Warpaint, but here’s an update on the Chop.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...245608310.html

Originally Posted by :

Native Americans will bless the big ceremonial drum like always, and before the drumbeat starts an announcement will be made that incorporating the drum into the game-day experience is a “privilege” and that fans are invited to join as they beat the drum.

The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:30 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'm trying to match the chop with his nasal-whiney voice.... like a wwwwaaaaaaahhhhh wwwwaaah-waahuhhuh, wwwaahhh-huhhuhhuh..

you need to post the best version

[Reply]
Fish 02:56 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
you need to post the best version

:-)... I made it about 1 minute... JFC, that band is trash. The original was so cringey. This version is just nails on a chalkboard...
[Reply]
vonBobo 03:12 AM 01-26-2021
I want to do racist things!
I also don't want to be called a racist when doing racist things!
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:12 AM 01-26-2021
Half of you idiots completely missed why this thread was bumped.
[Reply]
morphius 07:02 AM 01-26-2021
I say just start bringing out Chiefs from other societies, tribal societies around the world had Chiefs, as does the military and companies. I doubt native Americans were the only ones with arrowheads...
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:44 AM 01-26-2021
I'm waiting for the league of Pirates to come out and denounce the Buccaneers...
[Reply]
Spott 09:47 AM 01-26-2021
Just emailed my CEO and told him he’s racist and needs to get a new job title. We’ll see how it works out.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:12 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'm waiting for the league of Pirates to come out and denounce the Buccaneers...
I know right. My great grandma came here from the Scandinavian area in the early 1940's. As a third generation Scandinavian, I demand the Viking name to be changed immediately. How dare they dishonor my ancestry by wearing horns and other Viking imagery. They also use a giant Gjallarhorn during game days and have fire come out of it. The audacity of these people disrespecting me! I'm so mad!

https://www.alehorn.com/blogs/blog/n...0Ragnar%C3%B6k.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:18 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I know right. My great grandma came here from the Scandinavian area in the early 1940's. As a third generation Scandinavian, I demand the Viking name to be changed immediately. How dare they dishonor my ancestry by wearing horns and other Viking imagery. They also use a giant Gjallarhorn during game days and have fire come out of it. The audacity of these people disrespecting me! I'm so mad!

https://www.alehorn.com/blogs/blog/n...0Ragnar%C3%B6k.
I can't believe Dallas named themselves The Cowboys those individuals raped and killed Native Americans

The Patriots use as their connotation Revolutionary statesmen those fuckers owned, raped, and killed slaves
[Reply]
kevrunner 12:12 PM 01-26-2021
How does a team getaway using the Buccaneers as a their name? Those guys were pretty much a bunch of criminals.
[Reply]
jettio 02:00 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
How does a team getaway using the Buccaneers as a their name? Those guys were pretty much a bunch of criminals.
There was an Arena Football League teamed called the Austin Wranglers.

I thought that was intentionally close to the Boston Strangler, the famous serial killer in the 60's.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:01 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I want one of those shirts.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
I say just start bringing out Chiefs from other societies, tribal societies around the world had Chiefs, as does the military and companies. I doubt native Americans were the only ones with arrowheads...

They appropriated them from Neanderthals.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:39 PM 01-26-2021
Brought to you by Shake Weight.
[Reply]
neech 11:06 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Half of you idiots completely missed why this thread was bumped.
So the other half of idiots understand why this thread was bumped then.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up