ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Late night bullshit: worried about Watson/Rodgers?
Direckshun 11:15 PM 01-25-2021
I’ve been absolutely loving the postseason so far but I got to admit: I am a little worried about either Watson or Rodgers ending up in the AFCW.

Elway will sell out for an elite QB, and I think Gruden would love having Watson (though Watson may not love him back).

Either way, if these guys force their way out of town and land in a good situation (I actually think Denver is a very good location for an elite QB), the Chiefs might have a bigger obstacle than usual to threepeat the AFC.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:16 AM 01-26-2021
Shouldn't they be more concerned with the Chiefs, not the Chiefs being more concerned with them?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:32 AM 01-26-2021
After watching Rodgers throw that pass on 3rd down from his 8 yard line instead of running it in I do not fear Rodgers at all. It was obvious he doesn’t have that same desire to put an entire team on his back and carry them over the finish line as Patrick Mahomes does. Weak ass loser. Please do everything in your power to get him Elway. Would love to destroy him and all the hope that follows.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 11:36 AM 01-26-2021
We are still leagues better than them if they go to an AFCW team. Now if we’re talking them going to the colts or niners. Then they could challenge us. Hoping the colts end up with Stafford, tho he can will still be a huge upgrade for them
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:11 PM 01-26-2021
GB said today Rogers isn’t going anywhere. Watson has made it clear he wants to go to the jets. That leaves Stafford, who has all ready played a career as second fiddle in his division. He will make it known he doesn’t want to play for another Lions level organization anyways. Donks are out on all three. Although I love the idea of the donks trading a number 1 pick to maybe be in wild card range. Those smug ass loser fans deserve there loser bolan family drama shit show organization. Hey maybe they can get gerrapolo
[Reply]
wazu 01:14 PM 01-26-2021
If you think about it we should actually want the best "other" QBs to be in our division. It allows us to put them down before the playoffs even get here, and therefore an easier time in January when every game is an elimination game.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:18 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Gruden should be desperate. Hasn’t made the playoffs yet in any of his 3 years.
He beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead though. A win worthy of a lap around the stadium. Otherwise, we'd have a 27 game win streak in meaningful games (sorry Chargers).
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:40 PM 01-26-2021
Get a life fam
[Reply]
CervezaChill 01:59 PM 01-26-2021
I think Watson is a great QB but he is so overhyped right now it's almost ridiculous. I even heard Stephen A with the argument that give Deshaun the weapons Mahomes has and he would be in the Superbowl too.

Deshaun has shown a major flaw in his game with his slow processing time and holding on to the ball too long. He is reluctant to make tight throws and only opens up to them when his team is far behind and he has to make superhero plays. Often times, atleast this season, the opposition plays prevent defense when the Texans falls behind and Deshaun has conveniently padded his stats thanks to that.

Again, not saying Deshaun is trash, he is a top 10 QB and a case can be made to rank him above Allen and Lamar to consider him top 5. But he is clearly not transcendent enough to take the Jets to the superbowl and even with D-Hop his ceiling was the divisional game.

Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Russ
Deshaun/Allen/Lamar in any order (too early to put Herbert in here but I have a feeling he is going to be better than Allen and Lamar).
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up