ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady's last two SB appearances decided by game ending penalties.
BlackOp 10:27 PM 01-25-2021
The master of officiating bailouts has creeped out from under his bridge again...

Brady's last two SB appearance have been decided by game ending penalties...

KC was heading to the SB after an INT...game over. Nope, a ticky-tack, inconsequential penalty was called at the perfect, critical moment.

Yesterday, TB's defensive back grabbed the WRs jersey and tugged him back...which provided the chance to intercept it. No call...this set up Brady's last second TD before halftime.

Fast-forward to the game deciding play...Packers CB tugs the WRs jersey..something they have been ignoring all game...magically, a flag comes out this time. Game over.

Two calls...one ignored both benefiting "terrific" Tom....

Clete Blakeman strikes again...

You KNOW Brady is going to get some kind of horseshit, bail-out call in the SB...His career is predicated on it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:40 AM 01-27-2021
Rejoice

It is time for the official passing of the torch

Mahomes > everyone
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:57 AM 01-27-2021
Mahomes will destroy these frauds. Carlton Davis is shitting all over himself nightly at the prospect of facing Mahomes for the ring.

Brady is a turnover machine under Arians.

Throw 3 picks in this one, youre not getting only 6 points on you that choke artist 1-4 in title games Aaron Rodgers let you slide with and kick surrender fgs under 2 minutes down 8.

I want Andy to give 15 the green light to drop 50 on these frauds.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:30 AM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
:-)

Cheffers was the referee for the Pittsburgh Steelers' 18-16 victory Sunday night over the Kansas City Chiefs, a game that included a controversial holding penalty on Chiefs left tackle Eric Fisher. The penalty wiped out a two-point conversion that would have tied the game at 18 with two minutes, 43 seconds remaining in the game.

Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was livid about the call after the game. Referring to Cheffers' jersey number, Kelce said: "Referee No. 51 shouldn't even be able to wear a zebra jersey ever again. He shouldn't even be able to work at f---ing Foot Locker."

On Monday, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he also disagreed with the call. Reid suggested that the block looked worse than it was because Steelers linebacker James Harrison slipped in the wet conditions while engaged with Fisher.

"There are certain things you agree with and don't agree with during games,'' Reid said. "It really doesn't matter now that we're sitting here. I don't want to be fined any money but I would tell you I was probably leaning the other way. I thought Fish did what he needed to do on that particular block to get that done, and the problem is when [Harrison] slipped it can look worse than it is.

"I know Fish is going to have a lot of eyes on him for that call, and I'm not sure I completely agree with what took place, but it did. The call was made and we live with that.'"
Great. So now Cheffers has a hard-on for Reid and Kelce.

Awesome.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:31 AM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Mahomes will destroy these frauds. Carlton Davis is shitting all over himself nightly at the prospect of facing Mahomes for the ring.

Brady is a turnover machine under Arians.

Throw 3 picks in this one, youre not getting only 6 points on you that choke artist 1-4 in title games Aaron Rodgers let you slide with and kick surrender fgs under 2 minutes down 8.

I want Andy to give 15 the green light to drop 50 on these frauds.
Nice take. I like you. Curbstomp them with a quick half-hunnerd and let's party 'bout it.
[Reply]
lwardo9 01:08 PM 01-29-2021
this is small sample size theatre. gotta look at career long stats and actually work out a plan. what are we saying? get a little help from the refs?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:29 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I predicted the Chargers next year..about 6 games into this season. Your statement is false...
No, you predicted the Chargers THIS year, you fucking liar.

Originally Posted by :
Raiders/Chargers could both make the playoffs...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=334634

I also didnt say KC wouldn't make it to the SB in 2019...
uhmmm.....

NFL puppet masters have vowed never to let KC in the SB...old school, old money grudges.
Originally Posted by :
Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=325929&page=6

If KC starts getting bad calls, again, in prime-time match-ups...you know the decision makers have someone else in mind for the SB.

Sorry to say...
Here's BlackOP, in 2019, telling us all how Andy Reid is in on it and is sabotaging the Chiefs

My suspicions about Reid started with the game at NE...where he took 9 minutes, down by 2 scores. He blamed it on "lengthy play calling". The announcers couldn't understand what he was doing...or why they were going so slow.

Now, 5 years into it...he owns the 2 of the 4 biggest collapses since 1933....84 years. He's playing his role...and getting paid a lot for it.
Reid was just thanking his NFL masters for not screwing KC over on Monday night....
Here he is insituating that Reid started Charvarious Ward in an attempt to throw the game for the "NFL masters"

So TwistedChief made a post...and it hit home how truly bizarre this roster move actually was.

Would Reid really have started Ward/Smith if the Chargers has beaten the Ravens? He said they practiced all week like they were going to start...WTF?

That's another level insane....

If his "experiment' had essentially cost KC HFA...I would probably never watch the Chiefs again.

People pretty much glossed over it as really didn't cost the Chiefs any seeding...but it appears this was the plan either way

I don't even know what to make of it....planning on starting two players, who have only a handful of snaps, in the biggest game of the year....and losing.

This board would have come unglued...
I've never seen a grown man so determined to convince himself that the NFL is honest and pure...that's your issue, not mine.
This is like 10mins of effort off two key words....im sure i could keep going. I've never seen a grown man so butt-fuckingly stupid and full of shit. Damn, you know what, i have. But that butt-fucking moron stays in D.C.
[Reply]
omsurf 04:58 PM 01-29-2021
The master of officiating bailouts has creeped out from under his bridge again...

Brady's last two SB appearance have been decided by game ending penalties...

KC was heading to the SB after an INT...game over. Nope, a ticky-tack, inconsequential penalty was called at the perfect, critical moment.

Yesterday, TB's defensive back grabbed the WRs jersey and tugged him back...which provided the chance to intercept it. No call...this set up Brady's last second TD before halftime.

Fast-forward to the game deciding play...Packers CB tugs the WRs jersey..something they have been ignoring all game...magically, a flag comes out this time. Game over.

Two calls...one ignored both benefiting "terrific" Tom....

Clete Blakeman strikes again...

You KNOW Brady is going to get some kind of horseshit, bail-out call in the SB...His career is predicated on it.

Hey all,
Titans fan here--first off congratulations on your SuperBowl win! The one team didn't hurt as bad to lose to is the Chiefs. Huge Andy Reid fan and was really happy he finally won one--considering in my opinion he is one of the best coaches ever in the NFL and totally underrated.

Getting to my point--what I'm worried about is how the penalties--specifically Pass Interference will be called. Sean Murphy-Bunting has an INT in every playoff game so far. And it's not because he's an amazing defender. He is repeatedly getting away with holding and tugging on the jersey to get position for INT's.

Some coaches see that and make it known in their conference calls--basically vocalizing it to the refs. I don't think it's liked by refs and the NFL--but at least there will be focus on it ahead of the game--that way he is not getting away with no-calls that can impact the game. I hope Reid or someone on his staff or the players make mention of this so refs have no excuse for pretending they don't see it.

Anyways--you guys have an amazing team! Will be rooting for the Chiefs!!

Good luck Chiefs Fans!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:11 PM 01-29-2021
The NFL likes to gift their HOF players with a going away ring...having TB end his career with winning a SB with 2 different teams is about the only reason.

The SB is an international event...and Brady's name is the most recognizable on the planet. He gets eyeballs on the screen...I never watched soccer as a kid but still know who Pele is.

I mean having Mahomes beat the legendary Brady would be the move I'd make...pass the torch...plant the seed in the casual, foreign market hive-brain.

Just happy the NFC has to deal with that horseshit now...
You know how Dan Marino ended his career? Look it up if you don't know.

Wasn't fucking pretty, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I've never seen an NFL player line up as far past the line of scrimmage as Dee Ford did on that play. The refs made the right call, and Ford is a ****ing idiot.

While Ford was definitely offsides. The Pats O line looks like they’re 5 yards back from the LOS too. I always thought should have been at least offsetting penalties (although that wouldn’t have made the int count either)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:48 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Great. So now Cheffers has a hard-on for Reid and Kelce.

Awesome.
Mahomes era Cheffers games.

Chiefs 5-0

Brady 4-2
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:47 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
While Ford was definitely offsides. The Pats O line looks like they’re 5 yards back from the LOS too. I always thought should have been at least offsetting penalties (although that wouldn’t have made the int count either)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you watch that play that ref is grabbing for his flag before the play starts and immediately throws it as soon as the ball is snapped. Fucking BlackOps is acting like he throws it after we intercept Brady.

If Dee Ford doesn't line up off sides then it never gives that ref the opportunity to throw that flag.

People keep bringing up Chris Jones roughing the passer. Yeah no shit it was a terrible call. I never said it wasn't. There are terrible calls every game. Also the whole point of this stupid thread is that game ending penalties sent Brady to the SB this time and last. The Chiefs penalty wasn't even close to game ending.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:47 AM 01-30-2021
Do not under estimate the unbelievable luck of Tom Fucking Brady
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:26 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
If you watch that play that ref is grabbing for his flag before the play starts and immediately throws it as soon as the ball is snapped. ****ing BlackOps is acting like he throws it after we intercept Brady.

If Dee Ford doesn't line up off sides then it never gives that ref the opportunity to throw that flag.

People keep bringing up Chris Jones roughing the passer. Yeah no shit it was a terrible call. I never said it wasn't. There are terrible calls every game. Also the whole point of this stupid thread is that game ending penalties sent Brady to the SB this time and last. The Chiefs penalty wasn't even close to game ending.
If there wasn’t a flag, that was ballgame.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:53 PM 02-02-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/JuniorGal...020-nfl-season

Hollywood couldn’t write a better script lol The New Face Of the NFL vs the OLD one. I can’t believe I used to put my body and mental health on the line for a Game that’s scripted 🤣🤣 https://t.co/RjN6N2tg0k

— JUNIOR GALETTE (@JuniorGalette93) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:30 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
If you watch that play that ref is grabbing for his flag before the play starts and immediately throws it as soon as the ball is snapped. Fucking BlackOps is acting like he throws it after we intercept Brady.

While I agree with you in general, that penalty definitely fit the definition of "game-ending." While it's true the Chiefs could have stopped them after the flag, it made a 3rd and 10 into a 3rd and 5, which they were able to convert.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up