Page 17 of 36
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another Fucking Snow Storm Thread
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 02-15-2019
Starting to stick in Olathe
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:20 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doesn’t suck this time of the year down here. Usually much milder. But, I’ll take it.
You should be diving!
[Reply]
srvy 08:28 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Some of us live in other states and need to know it's snowing in KC. We also need to see backyard decks, patios and BBQ grills covered with snow. This is important information.
Then find another board that is suitable to your locale.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:38 AM 02-24-2019
I am so fucking sick of winter right now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:12 AM 02-24-2019
Santana Brazil's weather would drive me crazy!
Attached: Annotation 2019-02-24 091113.jpg (110.6 KB) 
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:16 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Some of us live in other states and need to know it's snowing in KC. We also need to see backyard decks, patios and BBQ grills covered with snow. This is important information.
The irony of this post coming from the guy who created an entire blog to post his vacation pics and story.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:28 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
global warming, climate change or whatever, this shit ain’t normal.
My county got 100 inches of snow in 1957. That’s before all this noise.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 10:46 AM 02-24-2019
Update from Central Florida, I played golf on Friday and got sunburned, it was 89 degrees, had to turn the A/C on last week. Here's a link to our 3 webcams at the three town squares. You'll see live music everyday at 5pm at all three squares. They're about 5 miles apart. Sometimes if you can't get an image, that's because each camera has a max of 500 viewers, so just keep refreshing the page. I live halfway between Lake Sumter and Brownwood Squares. Those little buildings you see on the edge of the squares are bars, walk up windows for beer and drinks. At 5pm starts happy hour. Each square has a different motiff, Spanish Springs is Spanish of course, Lake Sumter is Key West and Brownwood is a western town.

The Villages Florida Live Webcams
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:49 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Update from Central Florida, I played golf on Friday and got sunburned, it was 89 degrees, had to turn the A/C on last week. Here's a link to our 3 webcams at the three town squares. You'll see live music everyday at 5pm at all three squares. They're about 5 miles apart. Sometimes if you can't get an image, that's because each camera has a max of 500 viewers, so just keep refreshing the page. I live halfway between Lake Sumter and Brownwood Squares. Those little buildings you see on the edge of the squares are bars, walk up windows for beer and drinks. At 5pm starts happy hour. Each square has a different motiff, Spanish Springs is Spanish of course, Lake Sumter is Key West and Brownwood is a western town.

I hate you lol
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:08 PM 02-24-2019

God hates Florida too buddy...

[Reply]
Al Bundy 12:41 PM 02-24-2019
My girlfriend is visiting her family in Rochester MN, she was supposed to come home today but she is stuck there until tomorrow with the foot of snow they got there.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:54 PM 02-24-2019

89 degrees is too much for me.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:54 PM 02-24-2019
Supposed to be cold in KC til atleast mid March. Fuck!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:20 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Supposed to be cold in KC til atleast mid March. Fuck!
Heard the highs in KC were supposed to be in the teens and 20s not this week, but next week. This is stupid.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:26 PM 02-24-2019
The snow on the ground makes a difference
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:26 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
My girlfriend is visiting her family in Rochester MN, she was supposed to come home today but she is stuck there until tomorrow with the foot of snow they got there.
Terrible down there. 14 inches of snow. 45 mph winds. Hearing stories of dairy barns collapsing because of the weight of the snow.

Sister here from DSM. Not going home. Daughter from NDSU. Not going home.
did take two to the airport. Should not be a problem. Amazing.

46 mph wind gust for me at school. 1pm.

Peak wind gusts since midnight can be found here https://t.co/SEUTv96psL

Expect winds to remain blustery through the afternoon, diminishing into the late evening and overnight. #mnwx #wiwx

— NWS Twin Cities (@NWSTwinCities) February 24, 2019

[Reply]
Page 17 of 36
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up