ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 181
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:44 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
A Blue Blood that doesn’t win its own league..lolz.

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 05:52 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Meh, I knew it would happen sooner or later. Hell, you must have missed the comment about how KU's conference titles are more than Kryzewski's. And he's been at Duke MUCH longer than Self at KU. And it took injuries, ruling player ineligible, and a senior going off the rails for KSU and Tech to even have a chance to do what they did. So no, I'm not broken up about it. It's a down year. It happens to the best of programs. But a down year at KU is still at top 15 team. So, we have nothing to be ashamed of.

Actually, I appreciate the honest evaluation. What KU has managed to do in the Big12/10 the past decade plus is impressive.

Injuries, early graduation and the occasional flakey player are all part of the game so that shouldn’t be used as an excuse. Happens to everyone. Eligibility? That’s on KU’s program and Self... bad call.

Good luck in the tournament... if they draw a Mid-major with a B in their name look out!😁
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:56 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Uhhhh, you’re right let’s not live in the past. KU’s past Big12 titles aren’t worth talking about. All that matters is the here and now. How’d the Hawks do this year? Soul crushed by Tech and KSU I believe. Let’s talk about that.
LOLZ if we aren’t living in the past I’d take KUs present over WSUs present.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:27 PM 03-14-2019
Not sure if this is news or if already known.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/3/14...fib-corruption

But according to Jerry Meyer of 247 Sports, Self may have, supposedly, been involved in something even more juicier; getting some cash to former five-star and Kansas player Billy Preston.

“Through the intel I’m gathering, one of the things they’re worried about with Kansas is the FBI thing. What’s going to happen? There’s a chance Bill Self is going to be subpoenaed and testifying,” Meyer said. “Who knows where this stuff could go? They even said in court that Self was involved with a money transaction with Billy Preston.”

Preston was withheld from playing in any games with the Jayhawks last season after a car accident that then raised questions about Preston’s eligibility.

There is no evidence that this has happened, and it’s all just hearsay at the moment.

The saving grace for the Jayhawks, however, is that Preston did not play last season, so their Final Four would be kept in-tact. But because Silvio De Sousa was part of the scandal and played in the NCAA Tournament, that banner already looks like it could come down.

I hate articles like these, dunno if just click bait...they say all of this crap and then end it w/ "While there's no evidence...."
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:03 PM 03-14-2019
Tech just pulled off what had to be the most predictable comeback of all time
[Reply]
Pablo 07:09 PM 03-14-2019
Welp, this is interesting now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not sure if this is news or if already known.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/3/14...fib-corruption

But according to Jerry Meyer of 247 Sports, Self may have, supposedly, been involved in something even more juicier; getting some cash to former five-star and Kansas player Billy Preston.

“Through the intel I’m gathering, one of the things they’re worried about with Kansas is the FBI thing. What’s going to happen? There’s a chance Bill Self is going to be subpoenaed and testifying,” Meyer said. “Who knows where this stuff could go? They even said in court that Self was involved with a money transaction with Billy Preston.”

Preston was withheld from playing in any games with the Jayhawks last season after a car accident that then raised questions about Preston’s eligibility.

There is no evidence that this has happened, and it’s all just hearsay at the moment.

The saving grace for the Jayhawks, however, is that Preston did not play last season, so their Final Four would be kept in-tact. But because Silvio De Sousa was part of the scandal and played in the NCAA Tournament, that banner already looks like it could come down.

I hate articles like these, dunno if just click bait...they say all of this crap and then end it w/ "While there's no evidence...."
has to be BS. No fucking way Self was personally involved in getting money to Preston.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:13 PM 03-14-2019
Wow, WVU is gonna pull this off. Not a good look for TT, but they played a really good game all around.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:13 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Tech just pulled off what had to be the most predictable comeback of all time
Huh? WTF are you stalking about?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:14 PM 03-14-2019
Ha! My jinx worked.

Kansas actually has a shot at this tourney now.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:14 PM 03-14-2019
Bye bye Tech.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:16 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Huh? WTF are you stalking about?
I posted that as soon as Tech took the lead. I assumed they would run away with it from there.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 07:19 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
has to be BS. No ****ing way Self was personally involved in getting money to Preston.

Really hope not but there’s so much shit swirling around the programs right now, this looks really bad lol
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:22 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I posted that as soon as Tech took the lead. I assumed they would run away with it from there.
Well don’t do that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:25 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well don’t do that.
It got rid of Tech for us. I think I did good.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 181
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Up