ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 46
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
KCUnited 08:56 AM 10-25-2015
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.
TLO 08:56 AM 10-25-2015
So Hootie's already banned?

Damn. :-)
Sassy Squatch 08:57 AM 10-25-2015
Hootie got banned?
ThaVirus 08:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

Someone make this happen
Mr. Flopnuts 08:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.
SAUTO 08:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.
Marcellus 08:59 AM 10-25-2015
They should let us see it, inquiring minds want to know.
Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to fuck off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.
Simply Red 09:00 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
Hi Hootie. Did you vote for Cosmo or Dane?
:-):-)
DaFace 09:00 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?
BigRedChief 09:00 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Someone make this happen
$50.00 admission fee.:-)
SAUTO 09:01 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Where do he bring that up?

In a locked forum that only people who pay for fan duel get to see?

I'm having a hard time seeing why he gets banned here...

Sounds like sour grapes guys.
Marcellus 09:01 AM 10-25-2015
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to fuck off.
SAUTO 09:02 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to fuck off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.
Hey, I understand he's a fucking douchebag. I would think every grown person who sent in a 100 bucks also knew that full well going in. But what does that have to do with banning him here?

And I wanna read the melt down.
Marcellus 09:02 AM 10-25-2015
Where do he bring that up?

In a locked forum that only people who pay for fan duel get to see?

I'm having a hard time seeing why he gets banned here...

Sounds like sour grapes guys.
There is nothing to be sour about Jason, we still have bunch of our $ we just don't want that tool in charge of things anymore.

He is still allowed to be in the group he just cant enter lineups.
Donger 09:03 AM 10-25-2015
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

:-)
Page 7 of 46
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up