ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 160
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 10:41 AM 11-29-2014
Plus, his Cassel-in-a-toilet avatar should have secured him a top 25 spot all on its own.
[Reply]
milkman 04:04 PM 11-29-2014
I am not sure that Can is high enough.

Easily one of the best.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:55 PM 11-29-2014
13. DeezNutz

DeezNutz is a Chiefs, Royals, and Mizzou fan. That's a fuckton of misery and pain to deal with. Compared to other CP posters who like the same teams, he's actually fairly well-adjusted. He's not a psychotic fucktard like petegz28 or frazod, and he seems to be able to find appropriate outlets to vent his frustration of going so long without knowing what it's like to be a fan of any team who sustains success. His short, sarcastic posts, while making him appear bitter and self-loathing, do a good job of allowing him to be able to look at the truth squarely in the face without becoming too depressed. However, it's unknown if this is a good way of attaining satisfaction through the worst of times or if it's actually unhealthily building up layers of repression that will cause him to snap like a twig later in life. Time will only tell.

He's also the most obscure and possibly least respected of the old Horsemen of the Apo-Cassel-ypse. It's quite possible that he only joined because they other three needed a fourth person to hand out pamphlets about the dangers of drafting Aaron Curry, like when the original three Ghostbusters added the black guy to the team almost randomly in the middle of the movie. In a stunning twist, the black guy doesn't die, and DeezNutz is still finding creative ways to sarcastically bitch about Mizzou's basketball coach and Ned Yost. If I had to compare him to other posters, I'd say he's Rain Man's evil brother from south of the border.

I have great respect for all of my drafturbator friends, but because Deez is biggest sarcastic bitch of the bunch, I'm reminded that it's people like him whose selfishness has brought down the quality of the CP Mock Draft. His coattail-riding ass is part of the reason why Sfeihc acts like he owns the goddamn place and why chiefscafan is now a fully-fledged member. It's bad enough that we had to suck Saccopoo's dick to get him to join, only to have him continually tell us to politely fuck off. So thanks for screwing your friends over, Deez. Because the Colts playoff loss drove people into mad fits of insanity for months, you want us to hang out with Mav for several weeks in March/April. Hope your time off was fucking worth it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 11-29-2014
YES!!! MY HORSEMAN PHOTOSHOP! I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ROAST AND I LOVE IT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:10 PM 11-29-2014
:-)

That roast was so nice and then turned into a molten vat of hatred.

Well played.
[Reply]
Mav 05:12 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
13. DeezNutz

DeezNutz is a Chiefs, Royals, and Mizzou fan. That's a fuckton of misery and pain to deal with. Compared to other CP posters who like the same teams, he's actually fairly well-adjusted. He's not a psychotic fucktard like petegz28 or frazod, and he seems to be able to find appropriate outlets to vent his frustration of going so long without knowing what it's like to be a fan of any team who sustains success. His short, sarcastic posts, while making him appear bitter and self-loathing, do a good job of allowing him to be able to look at the truth squarely in the face without becoming too depressed. However, it's unknown if this is a good way of attaining satisfaction through the worst of times or if it's actually unhealthily building up layers of repression that will cause him to snap like a twig later in life. Time will only tell.

He's also the most obscure and possibly least respected of the old Horsemen of the Apo-Cassel-ypse. It's quite possible that he only joined because they other three needed a fourth person to hand out pamphlets about the dangers of drafting Aaron Curry, like when the original three Ghostbusters added the black guy to the team almost randomly in the middle of the movie. In a stunning twist, the black guy doesn't die, and DeezNutz is still finding creative ways to sarcastically bitch about Mizzou's basketball coach and Ned Yost. If I had to compare him to other posters, I'd say he's Rain Man's evil brother from south of the border.

I have great respect for all of my drafturbator friends, but because Deez is biggest sarcastic bitch of the bunch, I'm reminded that it's people like him whose selfishness has brought down the quality of the CP Mock Draft. His coattail-riding ass is part of the reason why Sfeihc acts like he owns the goddamn place and why chiefscafan is now a fully-fledged member. It's bad enough that we had to suck Saccopoo's dick to get him to join, only to have him continually tell us to politely fuck off. So thanks for screwing your friends over, Deez. Because the Colts playoff loss drove people into mad fits of insanity for months, you want us to hang out with Mav for several weeks in March/April. Hope your time off was fucking worth it.
Bahaha!
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:16 PM 11-29-2014
Fucking awesome
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:16 PM 11-29-2014
Oh my! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:45 PM 11-29-2014
like when the original three Ghostbusters added the black guy to the team almost randomly in the middle of the movie. In a stunning twist, the black guy doesn't die
Poor Ernie actually had a huge role in the original script. But it was written for Eddie Murphy who passed. So they cut the whole plot line

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/0...-ernie-hudson/

Originally Posted by Ernie:
When I originally got the script, the character of Winston was amazing and I thought it would be career-changing. The character came in right at the very beginning of the movie and had an elaborate background: he was an Air Force major something, a demolitions guy. It was great. . . .

The night before filming begins, however, I get this new script and it was shocking. The character was gone. Instead of coming in at the very beginning of the movie, like page 8, the character came in on page 68 after the Ghostbusters were established. His elaborate background was all gone, replaced by me walking in and saying, “If there’s a steady paycheck in it, I’ll believe anything you say.” So that was pretty devastating.

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:48 PM 11-29-2014
Here are the last few roasts. Is there a mod who can plug these into the OP?

19. cdcox

Spoiler!

18. Saccopoo

Spoiler!

17. AustinChief

Spoiler!

16. JASONSAUTO

Spoiler!

15. The Bad Guy

Spoiler!

14. the Talking Can

Spoiler!

13. DeezNutz

Spoiler!

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:56 PM 11-29-2014
13. DeezNutz

Yay... :-):-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:18 PM 11-29-2014
In a way, I almost miss Pioli and Cassel.

ALMOST.

It totally brought out the best in most people on here. There's no emotion that can unite a people quite like anger can. For that brief time, we were all united against the Great Satan that was Pioli. We slew all of his supporters and demons so courageously, whether they were persons in the media, idiots from around the internet, or Black Bob. It didn't matter how big they were. They had to be taken down. And we did so. With honor.

We formed a brotherhood that season
Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for Chiefsplanet. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 09:06 PM 11-29-2014
Thanks for the roast, Louis, and I apologize for not being able to make your party in the draft subforum. However, I will take your advice and stop shining my own bells on my bridle. After all, I respect people who are able to get advanced degrees in such things, and your knowledge in this area would certainly help.

And listen, don't let your colleagues' whispers and winks continue to get you paranoid into believing that your department is the academic equivalent of farm subsidies. They're wrong. What you're doing really matters. I know this because I recently spoke with one of your current graduate students:

You're like the bass that he kept telling me about; you make people want to start moving.

Anyway, thanks again. Truly, it's an honor to fall outside the top 10--pete sent me 36 PMs bitching about the call--and I'll work harder in the coming year.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:08 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for Chiefsplanet. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.
Those antiPiolist guys get all the credit, and no one remembers us veterans of the Greg Robinson guerilla wars.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:29 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Those antiPiolist guys get all the credit, and no one remembers us veterans of the Greg Robinson guerilla wars.
Or the Herm Edwards Day beach landings.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 160
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up