ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 167
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:31 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I had to make a difficult call this morning to the vet to schedule an appointment to have our schnauzer Chuey put down. He's become quite aggressive over the last year and a half and frequently attacks our other dog. He's also bitten my me, wife and our nephew. We are attributing it to senility. He's show other symptoms of that as well. As it is now, we cannot have family members over to our house because we do not trust him. And our other dog, Ecko, is so sweet she does not fight back when attacked. It's not fair to her to allow this to go on.

We are not doing this out of anger with his attacks. We have been debating this for over a year now and know that he is not the same dog that we've loved for 10+ years. I'm going to be a blubbering mess when we take him to the vet for the last time on Saturday. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate some prayers for my wife and I.

Thanks for reading...

RIP Chuey :-)

Sorry to hear about your dog Dart. I had to do the same thing a couple of years ago, for the same reason and it hit me like a fright train, I get it.

All my best to you and your wife.
:-)
[Reply]
shakesthecat 07:42 AM 03-22-2019
I had to make a difficult call this morning to the vet to schedule an appointment to have our schnauzer Chuey put down. He's become quite aggressive over the last year and a half and frequently attacks our other dog. He's also bitten my me, wife and our nephew. We are attributing it to senility. He's show other symptoms of that as well. As it is now, we cannot have family members over to our house because we do not trust him. And our other dog, Ecko, is so sweet she does not fight back when attacked. It's not fair to her to allow this to go on.

We are not doing this out of anger with his attacks. We have been debating this for over a year now and know that he is not the same dog that we've loved for 10+ years. I'm going to be a blubbering mess when we take him to the vet for the last time on Saturday. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate some prayers for my wife and I.

Thanks for reading...

Sorry Dart.....Will do
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:59 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Sorry to hear about your dog Dart. I had to do the same thing a couple of years ago, for the same reason and it hit me like a fright train, I get it.

All my best to you and your wife. :-)
That is what is so difficult about this. Most of the time he's just fine, other than being an old dog and all the stuff that comes with that. But then he'll just snap and attack the other dog for no reason, vicious attacks too. He's gone after me, my brother-in-law and even KC Dan when he was staying at our house for the AFCCG.

Then last night when I got home and in my recliner, he jumps up and snuggles next to me as sweet as can be.

It still has to be done though, he's just to unpredictable and we just don't trust him anymore.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:15 AM 03-22-2019
That is what is so difficult about this. Most of the time he's just fine, other than being an old dog and all the stuff that comes with that. But then he'll just snap and attack the other dog for no reason, vicious attacks too. He's gone after me, my brother-in-law and even KC Dan when he was staying at our house for the AFCCG.

Then last night when I got home and in my recliner, he jumps up and snuggles next to me as sweet as can be.

It still has to be done though, he's just to unpredictable and we just don't trust him anymore.
The one I was talking about wouldn't attack me or any other family member, but it would go all in on another dog for no reason.

I also had to put down one of my Dobermans last October and that really hit hard. Mya was 10 and seemed in good health until one day I woke up and she was having trouble breathing. I took her in and she was full of cancer. I had not expected to take her into the vet and not come home with her. I had to have her put down that day so she didn't suffer and didn't have time to mentally prepare for that one. I have to say, that was a very bad day.
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:23 AM 03-22-2019

Thanks for reading...

While I knew it was coming, I'm very sorry for you and Soph. I loved Chuey. He was my boy each and every time I visited and loved hanging with him and Ecko on Mondays after game day when you guys headed off to work before I flew home. bummer day....
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:39 AM 03-22-2019

Thanks for reading...

Sorry to hear about your loss Dartgod. They are truly members of the family and sucks to lose them. For some reason I thought you were a boxer guy. I must be slipping in my old age.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:47 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Sorry to hear about your loss Dartgod. They are truly members of the family and sucks to lose them. For some reason I thought you were a boxer guy. I must be slipping in my old age.
I was. The one I had passed several years ago. I'd like to have a couple more some day.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:03 PM 03-22-2019
Sorry to read this Dart. It's the hardest thing about having pets, having to do this kind of thing. I've been through it many times with our kitties. It sucks each and every time.
[Reply]
KC Dan 06:49 PM 03-22-2019
Well Bob, we just got back from our vet and this must be bad pet news week. Arghhh. Kim’s dog has a massive mass in her belly that’s bleeding some. We are going to put her down tomorrow....it’s inoperable. what a shitty week
Attached: C1A29FE8-2CAD-4B80-AB4A-3A26E4ACB9A8.jpg (53.3 KB) 
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:34 PM 03-22-2019
I was. The one I had passed several years ago. I'd like to have a couple more some day.
I'm a boxer guy too. I have a registered Male and female
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:47 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Well Bob, we just got back from our vet and this must be bad pet news week. Arghhh. Kim’s dog has a massive mass in her belly that’s bleeding some. We are going to put her down tomorrow....it’s inoperable. what a shitty week
That really sucks, my friend. I'm going to withhold this info from my Mrs. for now. She's really struggling as it is.

Give our best to Kim.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:05 AM 03-23-2019
Rest in peace Chuey. :-)
Attached: IM000821.jpg (59.6 KB) IM000812.jpg (126.6 KB) HPIM2548.jpg (102.6 KB) chuey.jpg (156.1 KB) HPIM0851small.jpg (183.9 KB) 
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:02 PM 03-23-2019
RIP
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:58 PM 03-25-2019

Thanks for reading...

Sorry to hear it.. Ugh.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:06 AM 03-26-2019
Dogs are the best. Sorry you guys lost your little buddies.
[Reply]
Page 130 of 167
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Up