ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations League 2 still needs some players.
Rain Man 10:58 PM 03-11-2019
$1 membership if you think you're smarter than Mark Davis or John Elway. Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up and build your team.

(Note to mods: sorry for the ad and I won't do it again. We're just trying to fill up the second league before we start marketing it to the general population.)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:56 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
I'm leaving for a weekend of fly fishing tomorrow afternoon. Going to be bummed if this thing gets going while I'm out of pocket.

How much time on the clock does each team get in the draft?
Fly fishing is definitely worth it though
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:57 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
I'm leaving for a weekend of fly fishing tomorrow afternoon. Going to be bummed if this thing gets going while I'm out of pocket.

How much time on the clock does each team get in the draft?
I think you'll be fine. We still need four teams, and there's a 24 hour delay before the draft starts.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:02 PM 03-14-2019
21 teams now. Only three more and we can screw over ntexascardfan while he's on his fishing trip.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:06 PM 03-14-2019
I joined up
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:24 PM 03-14-2019
How is this different from fantasy football?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:32 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
How is this different from fantasy football?
Fantasy football:

Sandbox football:

More literally, Sandbox football involves building a roster of 53 players, managing their contracts, building depth charts and game plans, outmaneuvering your less astute rivals to sign free agents, watching actual fictional games unfold before your very eyes using our patent-pending cdcox game engine, and then doing it all over again.

Sandbox. It's the future of football.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:49 AM 03-16-2019
Bump.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:13 PM 03-16-2019
Room for three more players. Only three. This is a once in a lifetime offer. Come on, lurkers. You know you want to play.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up