ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
wazu 11:13 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Football dudes were handsome. Looks like these MMA guys beat up Ben Affleck and Peta from Hunger Games.

I'm a fairly big guy (6'2" 235Lbs) but Never been in a fight. I avoid them. The first time I visited KC I met four brothers at a bar in the Plaza who own a paving company. We were hanging out and they saw three guys who for some reason were their enemies.

These guys say "were gonna throw down with those guys over there, you got our back?" I was like "Oh hell yes, but I need to go take a wicked piss first" then I walked out the back door and ghosted.

Still alive and never been in jail.
Smart move. Last thing you need is to get involved in the KC paving company wars.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:49 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Smart move. Last thing you need is to get involved in the KC paving company wars.
You might end up under a sidewalk or driveway or something....
[Reply]
loochy 12:56 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
MMA guy is already bleeding from the nose a bit, so that's my guess why they started recording... yet, they're obviously standing around chatting when it starts and MMA guy asks his brother "which one do you want", so is throwing down on a bathroom floor while your brother body slams someone into a wall before punching them further into submission a proportional response to whatever happened to cause the mild nosebleed?
Yes
Kind of doubt it, even if the OU guys are gigantic douchebags who don't deserve a ton of sympathy.
Well you're wrong.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:19 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:24 PM 02-26-2021
I could never be a judge, because it wouldn't view this objectively.

this case would last 30 seconds with me before I'd toss it lol.

OU Football Player plaintiff, your claim is invalid. you FAFO.....and you found out. Case dismissed. NEXT!

there, I just saved everyones time and $$$.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:59 PM 02-26-2021
I keep checking back into this thread hoping to get more details from a court case or w/e and instead get a bunch of fat 55-year-old dudes posturing about the right and wrong way to start a fight in a bar bathroom.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:03 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I keep checking back into this thread hoping to get more details from a court case or w/e and instead get a bunch of fat 55-year-old dudes posturing about the right and wrong way to start a fight in a bar bathroom.
You're sooo cultured and dignified :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:05 PM 02-26-2021
It's a joke dumbass. Everyone knows CP is a bunch of old fat-asses. I'm a fat 51-year-old.
[Reply]
wazu 02:09 PM 02-26-2021
It's a joke dumbass. Everyone knows CP is a bunch of old fat-asses. I'm a fat 51-year-old.
Oh look at you with your youth and virility.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:36 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
You might end up under a sidewalk or driveway or something....
Well, I've always wanted to start my own foundation.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:55 PM 02-26-2021
Definitely a stereotype of Chiefs fans. Most look like the guy cheering on the Eric Fisher selection.

Raiders fans are Felons, Broncos fans are Hillbillies with Donger type teeth, and Chargers fans don't really exist (Extinct/Endangered).
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:56 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yes

Well you're wrong.
I've never put myself in a situation where I'm brawlin' on a public bathroom floor, so I'm sure I lack perspective. :-)

Hell, even if I gave no fucks about the damage inflicted, the potential lawsuits, my own medical care and bills, etc, would be quite the pain the ass over a couple of douchebags wanting to pick a fight.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:56 PM 02-26-2021
I think security footage is going to go a long ways here. Stating the obvious I know, but one of these groups likely followed the other to bathroom. That’s probably going provide a lot of important context.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:58 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Football dudes were handsome. Looks like these MMA guys beat up Ben Affleck and Peta from Hunger Games.

I'm a fairly big guy (6'2" 235Lbs) but Never been in a fight. I avoid them. The first time I visited KC I met four brothers at a bar in the Plaza who own a paving company. We were hanging out and they saw three guys who for some reason were their enemies.

These guys say "were gonna throw down with those guys over there, you got our back?" I was like "Oh hell yes, but I need to go take a wicked piss first" then I walked out the back door and ghosted.

Still alive and never been in jail.
Cringe
[Reply]
loochy 06:06 PM 02-26-2021
I've never put myself in a situation where I'm brawlin' on a public bathroom floor, so I'm sure I lack perspective. :-)

Hell, even if I gave no fucks about the damage inflicted, the potential lawsuits, my own medical care and bills, etc, would be quite the pain the ass over a couple of douchebags wanting to pick a fight.
Right, and you picked the correct course of action for yourself. I have zero sympathy for either side involved in this. Can't face the consequences? Then leave and don't fight. Each side deserves everything that happens in that situation.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up