ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We are getting fucked by fox.
big nasty kcnut 12:05 AM 02-20-2020
I watched the german feed of the game. First of all the announcers were very enthusiastic way better then buck and troy. Second they showed way more shit then fox. Better angles views. Seen the fans. Plus saw two interviews that i think no one saw. First i saw jordan Lucas interview then black elvis himself frank clark uncensored interview.

We need to fire these broadcasters unless they show more stuff. My mind was blown away.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:24 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I found the Lithuanian version most satisfying.
:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:01 AM 02-20-2020
I love the announcers...totally enthusiastic. Watch the WASP play and their reaction to it...awesome. Likewise the long pass to Sammy. They were much more enjoyable than Troy and Buck, even if I didn't understand them...
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:31 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I found the Lithuanian version most satisfying.
I heard that the Russian version had an Andy Reid pee tape.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:23 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I heard that the Russian version had an Andy Reid pee tape.
End peaches! Goddamn pit chipped muh last toofs. Thanks Obama
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:28 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I love the announcers...totally enthusiastic. Watch the WASP play and their reaction to it...awesome. Likewise the long pass to Sammy. They were much more enjoyable than Troy and Buck, even if I didn't understand them...
Yup. I watch nantzs call on the ravens 4th and 26 miracle (HILLS GOT IT. HE CAME BACKE FOR IT) and the "are you kidding me" mahomes td vs the Niners over and over and over again. Good commentating makes a world of a difference
[Reply]
scho63 09:47 AM 02-20-2020
Listening to the brutally harsh German language at fast speed triggered my epilepsy.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:09 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Listening to the brutally harsh German language at fast speed triggered my epilepsy.
How did you live through the Gunther years?
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:36 AM 02-20-2020
Did they go crazy every time a blitz was called? I hear the Germans are into that kind of thing.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:48 AM 02-20-2020
You know FOX was a fucking disaster

Why in the FUCK would you EVER have that dumbfuck Terry Bradshaw do a trophy presentation. That was so much fail it's got to be up there with all time failures in postgame history. You know he fucking sucked because they completely cut his post game comments out of EVERY fucking recap video I've seen.

That was just awful. Joe Buck, no fucking thank you. He should have died after choking on bumgardners cock back in 2014.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:09 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
if you count near misses, six :-)
jfc
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:42 PM 02-20-2020
and for what it's worth, i have been watching this 'german' feed...

it's shit... and there are no more angles to the 'game' than the rest.

are the commentators more animated, yes..

but that's it. :-)
I would like to see them make it easy to watch multiple feeds at the same time.

Whenever I get around to replacing my current TV I can put the old one higher on the wall. Then if ESPN/Sunday Ticket sent two feeds, that were synced, I could have the normal feed on one and then a second feed that showed every player on the field.
[Reply]
underEJ 03:01 PM 02-20-2020
With one year of high school german, I actually understood some of that from the bits I stopped to check out. The 49ers have a german player so they had a rooting interest on behalf of their market, but it seemed pretty well balanced with their excitement shared nicely for all great plays and some good information for casual watchers as to why some of the rules went the way they did. And some early explanation of some of the ceremony stuff before kickoff. A whole lot of the crowd shots were of the same area/group and were the german players family. I liked it. If I understood just a little bit more, I'd watch the whole thing.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:01 PM 02-20-2020
for starters you could at least post a link, secondly go **** your self :-)

Go to 2:32:28 for the start of the Wasp play.
[Reply]
eDave 04:05 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I understood more than I thought I would.
[Reply]
eDave 04:08 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Go to 2:32:28 for the start of the Wasp play.
3:00 for the Williams TD.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up