ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joey's Anger Thread
KurtCobain 04:33 PM 02-19-2020
The beginning of the offseason around here is usually filled with so much anger regarding how the season ended. I always assumed that even if we won the super bowl there would still be people fuming at something the Chiefs had done, but it's been pretty quiet. I think everyone is still joining the euphoria that set in on the night of February 2nd. And that's a beautiful thing.

However, I know that you know that we're all still angry about something, even if surprisingly it has nothing to do with the Kansas City Chiefs organization. Well, here is the thread to vent out your frustrations this offseason. No judgments allowed!!

You know what really grinds my gears? All these stupid bitches on my Facebook timeline they keep posting about getting their 'taxes'. I can't wait for my taxes to get here!! No man better be trying to use me for my taxes!! The only fucking people waiting on taxes is the government. You dumb hoes are waiting on your tax REFUND. Big fucking difference. You were dumb enough to overpay all year long and let the government hold onto your money with no interest and now you really need it back, I get it. Just know what the fuck you are talking about before you talk about it every damn day.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:55 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Shouldn't that just be for the money you paid in, though?
Taxes are set up like a bell curve. If they are getting child support payments, they have to count it as income. So their refunds are going from nothing to money coming back to them, before it goes back down to zero. If they are right at the arc ( 16,000 to 20,000 I am guessing) They will pay no tax and then get a Child Tax Credit for each kid ( $2,500 to $3,500 I think).

So they get $17,500 from their baby daddies for child support- in which it is under the threshold + they count themselves as a standard deduction- then get a refund for each kid.

That is how the get 3 k to 7 k back when never paying a dime.

Those loopholes might have been changed, so check with your tax guy. :-)
[Reply]
candyman 04:57 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Taxes are set up like a bell curve. If they are getting child support payments, they have to count it as income. So their refunds are going from nothing to money coming back to them, before it goes back down to zero. If they are right at the arc ( 16,000 to 20,000 I am guessing) They will pay no tax and then get a Child Tax Credit for each kid ( $2,500 to $3,500 I think).

So they get $17,500 from their baby daddies for child support- in which it is under the threshold + they count themselves as a standard deduction- then get a refund for each kid.

That is how the get 3 k to 7 k back when never paying a dime.

Those loopholes might have been changed, so check with your tax guy. :-)
You do not have to claim child support as income.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:58 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Billay was very concerned about this yesterday.

Actually, the crap you see in public restrooms is pretty insane. I really have no idea how people manage to shit on the walls and just about anywhere else besides in the toilet.
:-)

They must be diarrhea ballerinas to get their asses higher than their shoulders.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:02 PM 02-19-2020
I HATE YOU!!!!! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:03 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
You do not have to claim child support as income.
Dang, even a better deal. Free money. So the Daddy has to pay taxes on the money he earns- then gives it for support, in which the recipient does not have to pay? Sweet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:04 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Dang, even a better deal. Free money. So the Daddy has to pay taxes on the money he earns- then gives it for support, in which the recipient does not have to pay? Sweet.
Well wouldn’t that be taxing it twice?
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:09 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Well wouldn’t that be taxing it twice?
Yes, I guess it is since it is the same money. Kind of like sales tax- you are taxed when you earn it and then when you spend it.

Speaking of which...

I hate taxes!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:16 PM 02-19-2020
I just came in second on a trivia contest by one question, and they didn't count my "Freedom Tower" as an answer to "What's the tallest building in New York"? They said it's One World Trade Center. It's the same darn thing - give me my freaking prize.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 02-19-2020, 06:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Fat Elvis. Reason: It was already covered
Sofa King 07:40 PM 02-19-2020
I've had a terrible week. Major life changes. Fear of the unknown is a haunting bitch.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:12 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I've had a terrible week. Major life changes. Fear of the unknown is a haunting bitch.
Embracing fear only means you suffer twice.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:16 PM 02-19-2020
I really let out most of my frustrations during “The airing of grievances” at Festivus this year. However, I am already angry again at the fools that I must suffer as a result of my employment.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:18 PM 02-19-2020
Oh yeah, I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO BREAK INTO GOODWILL TRUCKS!!

[Reply]
rambleonthruthefog 08:25 PM 02-19-2020
People whining about petty shit they have no control of all the time. I try not to be hypocritical and i do just ignore it most of the time but sometimes its too much and i wanna scream “quit frikin crying about the little things everyone. You all sound like a bunch of spoiled whiny beeitches” Also, the broncos and raiders. The broncos and raiders make me angry.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:53 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
The beginning of the offseason around here is usually filled with so much anger regarding how the season ended. I always assumed that even if we won the super bowl there would still be people fuming at something the Chiefs had done, but it's been pretty quiet. I think everyone is still joining the euphoria that set in on the night of February 2nd. And that's a beautiful thing.

However, I know that you know that we're all still angry about something, even if surprisingly it has nothing to do with the Kansas City Chiefs organization. Well, here is the thread to vent out your frustrations this offseason. No judgments allowed!!

You know what really grinds my gears? All these stupid bitches on my Facebook timeline they keep posting about getting their 'taxes'. I can't wait for my taxes to get here!! No man better be trying to use me for my taxes!! The only fucking people waiting on taxes is the government. You dumb hoes are waiting on your tax REFUND. Big fucking difference. You were dumb enough to overpay all year long and let the government hold onto your money with no interest and now you really need it back, I get it. Just know what the fuck you are talking about before you talk about it every damn day.
some of those people (honestly probably most of them) are actually getting back more than they paid in.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:54 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Welcome to my past 17 months
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up