ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Pat following In Peyton's footsteps?
UChieffyBugger 01:22 AM 02-19-2020
It's well known that during his career Manning was famous for running his own offense and having free reign to audible before the snap..such was his high iq and vast study and knowledge of defenses. Well during the superbowl we saw a historic moment on that 3rd and 15, now known as the "wasp play", which sideline footage showed Pat calling for himself. Having been so right with his call, The question is will Pat start calling his own plays more often moving forward? And will Andy give him the license to do so? I think this will be the next big step In Pat's development tbh...Brady spoke about "having the answers to all the tests"...and this is the road Pat is walking on now.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 11:45 AM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Fuck off knowmo
That's not his posting style. Sounds more like Kranz.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:00 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
There are fans out there that actually think that just because Lamar Jackson won the MVP for the season he is "arguably" better than Mahomes. To use the words of Travis Kelce Pshhhhhhh Psshhhh Psshhhhhh
Jackson is 0-2 against Mahomes as well.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:01 PM 02-19-2020
I think he absolutely has the mind of Manning, the desire of Brady, and the physical talents of Rodgers.

He's going to be remembered as the greatest QB to ever play. There won't be a single player who will have a trait he doesn't possess.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:12 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Jackson is 0-2 against Mahomes as well.
Oh but but but butt that was played at Arrowhead wait till they play in Baltimore next year

:-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:12 PM 02-19-2020
Peyton who?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:47 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I think he absolutely has the mind of Manning, the desire of Brady, and the physical talents of Rodgers.

He's going to be remembered as the greatest QB to ever play. There won't be a single player who will have a trait he doesn't possess.
It seems to me that this gets over-looked by the pundits. Mahomes is a student of the game. When a defense does beat him on a series of downs or even a quarter, he sits with Andy and they dissect what they are doing, then they change the playcalling mid-game.

You just can't beat this guy with the same stuff, he remembers it. I think this is what made Manning so dangerous and frustrating to play against.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:53 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No. Peyton was a choke artist the majority of his career, Pat is already a champion.
Exactly.

Manning never won a championship because of his value as a passer.

He held those 2 championship teams back, if anything.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:10 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He also didn't need a decade to win a super bowl...
Peyton Manning has more one-and-done playoff appearances than in QB in NFL history. So far, Mahomes has never been one and done as a starter.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
R Clark 05:05 PM 02-19-2020
Pat blazes his own trail he damn sure ain’t following Peyton or anyone else
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:13 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
What banned Patriot mult are you?
lol I hate Pats as well. It has nothing to do with picking sides.
Its the understanding how the nfl works.
Andy took this long to get "one". He isnt all the sudden going on a decade dynasty run.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:17 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No. Peyton was a choke artist the majority of his career, Pat is already a champion.
Choke artists dont go to 4 super bowls. Vinnie Testaverde, Mark Sanchez...someone like that. Those are choke artists.
[Reply]
Jerok 05:23 PM 02-19-2020
OP what the hell are you thinking, are you an absolute moron? A total idiot? What year did Manning get his first ring? 9th or 11th? Manning is a few forehead inches way from being taken to Area 51 for testing. Mahomes is MVP and Superbowl winner and Superbowl MVP in his 3rd year. Manning was a total shitshow his first year. Manning can't sniff Mahomes jockstrap. Manning is a joke-telling pizza-selling Brad Paisley compatriot - Mahomes is chugging beers and going to Disney World. Fuck you.
[Reply]
Bo James 07:42 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It's well known that during his career Manning was famous for running his own offense and having free reign to audible before the snap..such was his high iq and vast study and knowledge of defenses. Well during the superbowl we saw a historic moment on that 3rd and 15, now known as the "wasp play", which sideline footage showed Pat calling for himself. Having been so right with his call, The question is will Pat start calling his own plays more often moving forward? And will Andy give him the license to do so? I think this will be the next big step In Pat's development tbh...Brady spoke about "having the answers to all the tests"...and this is the road Pat is walking on now.
So you want Pat to go to the donks and win?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:12 PM 02-19-2020
Another UQuhieffyBurger production.

Jesus H Christ on a crutch, this may be the worst thread you've ever posted. Which means it may be the single worst thread ever.

EVER.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:09 PM 02-19-2020
Well, he does have an androgynous name like Peyton, if you just say Pat.
But I doubt many babies will be named Pat because of him. As millions of male and female children have been named Peyton. I find that lame and disturbing anyway.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up