ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 160
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:57 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I think 2013 - 2014 Clay has been absolutely terrible. Can see right through his nonsense.
Yeah man I'm totally faking my hatred for Alex.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:12 PM 01-07-2015
So, uh, I know this is a bit attention whorey to be asking this, but I'm wondering what your favorite roasts are.

Like what's your top 5? In order?

Yeah, I'm mostly asking because I finally finished this thing, and I'm still in the reflection stage. Particularly I'm interested in those like Sweet Daddy, rico, Tim, Flopnuts, Clay, and numerous others who have been following this thing from the beginning. What did you guys think?

That and... you know... attention whore.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:15 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Yeah man I'm totally faking my hatred for Alex.
It's okay, boo. You're number 1, and NO ONE gives two shits about two syllables that plop from Hootie's talking-sphincter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
So, uh, I know this is a bit attention whorey to be asking this, but I'm wondering what your favorite roasts are.

Yeah, I'm mostly asking because I finally finished this thing, and I'm still in the reflection stage. Particularly I'm interested in those like Sweet Daddy, rico, Tim, Flopnuts, Clay, and numerous others who have been following this thing from the beginning. What did you guys think?

There's the Phil roast, and then there's everything else.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:17 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:

5) Dane

4) Hamas

3) Flop

2) Phobia

1) Milkman
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:20 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
There's the Phil roast, and then there's everything else.
Absolutely
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:23 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Okay, so who are the top snubs?
He doesn't post often anymore but I always liked DJ's Left Nut. I don't recall him making the list.

Not sure you could make a good roast about him, though. He was kind of a straight shooter.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:24 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He doesn't post often anymore but I always liked DJ's Left Nut. I don't recall him making the list.

Not sure you could make a good roast about him, though. He was kind of a straight shooter.
I had him in the top 10, but then I checked and realized that he had posted like, 3 times in 2014. So unfortunately I couldn't put him on.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:25 PM 01-07-2015
As far as ranking the roasts... yeah, I'm not sure that anything could be more enjoyable than the Phil roast.

Didnt even know who it was about to begin, but JUST as soon as I laid eyes on the pig in the field marshals jacket, I knew it would be great no matter what... and great it was.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:30 PM 01-07-2015
My top snubs:

Spoiler!

Again, I totally would have done this the right way if I had been the listmaker for the entire project. There are these guys and like 30 other people who have been active posters in 2014 who deserve to be on here.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:31 PM 01-07-2015
Phil was number 1. Easy.

2. You nailed my asshole like I was a 2x4. I'm just sayin.

3. Clay. I know you barely got started, but that was gold that he didn't get roasted. That was part of the beauty of it.

I dunno. I'd Have to go back through it all...
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:39 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
we should collaborate next year (you, me, SNR) and one up this list
I don't have the attention span to do more than a handful. What SNR did was an incrediblyimpressive display of endurance. Mark me down for something, but doing another 100 roasts right after it's just been done is pointless.

What I need to do is find a way to shit on people (something I love) without putting fourth much effort (something I hate).
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:41 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Forgot about him... He's a top 10 poster IMO.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:45 PM 01-07-2015
KCNUT
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:47 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I don't have the attention span to do more than a handful. What SNR did was an incrediblyimpressive display of endurance. Mark me down for something, but doing another 100 roasts right after it's just been done is pointless.

What I need to do is find a way to shit on people (something I love) without putting fourth much effort (something I hate).
You could just start an offseason thread, "Post here if you need a swift kick in the ass."

You don't have to write up lengthy roasts. Just a one-lined clever insult is all you need. Or you can do more if you think that person deserves it.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 160
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155 > Last »
Up