ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>LDT - Medal of Honor (Quebec)
Wilson8 01:49 PM 02-18-2020
Chiefs offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has returned to the Canadian province of Quebec as a conquering hero.

Duvernay-Tardif, who was born in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, is back in the province on Tuesday to be honored by the province’s national assembly. François Paradis, the President of the National Assembly of Quebec, will present the Medal of Honor to Duvernay-Tardif on Tuesday afternoon in Quebec City.

The national assembly’s website wrote (as translated by Google): “Remember that on February 2, 2020, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif of the Kansas City Chiefs participated in the National Football League’s final game, abbreviated by his acronym NFL, and won the 54th (LIV) Super Bowl against the San Francisco 49ers by the mark of 31 to 20. He is the first Quebecer to win this great championship and to lift the Vince-Lombardi trophy.”

from - kansascity.com
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:16 PM 02-19-2020
Hey Doc, it is time to operate on your cap number.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:38 PM 02-19-2020
John Candy was Canadian
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:06 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
If he wouldn't have gotten absolutely owned on 3rd and 15, he wouldn't have crashed into Joey Bosa and helped Fisher reposition to remove Bosa from the play. That play is amazing to watch from so many angles, to Fisher's recovery, to Schwartz dominating Dee Ford by just standing there (Ford wanted no part of Schwartz after being chipped). To LDT getting blasted from the snap and recovering from crashing into Bosa.

In the end, Mahomes needed 4 seconds, and our line found a way to give it to him despite getting handled all day by San Fran.

Despite struggling against SF, LDT came through when it mattered this year. Congrats, dude.
To be fair, nearly every offensive lineman the 49ers faced this year, outside of Schwartz, were dominated by that rotation of 1st round talent.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Monticore 08:22 PM 02-19-2020
Felicitation mon gros tabarnak!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
"VIVE LE Colonies Americe`"

"VIVE LE NFL"

"VIVE LE Chiefs"

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Je t’adore! Je t’window! Eets a leetle cold, non?
[Reply]
srvy 02-19-2020, 11:04 PM
This message has been deleted by srvy. Reason: dumb
Wilson8 12:08 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Je t’adore! Je t’window! Eets a leetle cold, non?
Alex, What is a quote from the movie, Mask?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up