ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:02 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Those two were having a peach fuzz growing contest when I found this joint and it came off kind of weird to me.
:-) I remember that. Clay won handily if I recall correctly.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:04 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I've put out feelers on Facebook to a few old members who quit posting here, including ENDelt. Hopefully he'll make an appearance.
I hit him up as well. He told me to tell everyone he is dead. I informed him someone had already verified he was still alive. He said it was fake news.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:04 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
To you guys posting right now, HemiEd, KCTitus, Dartgod, Frazod, etc.. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I probably will just be lurking here some tomorrow. We have earned this moment! Cheers!
Im with you Coogs...I will not be able to post much tomorrow...but my heart will be with all of us here. All the OG's and all the regulars who make this place what it is today.

It has been a long slog...we have persevered through a lot of adversity and I have just have to say,

Its been an honor to been part of the formation of this forum and to have collectively endured the long and arduous climb to the ultimate goal..win or lose.

You will all be in my mind as the game plays out.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:04 PM 02-01-2020
To you guys posting right now, HemiEd, KCTitus, Dartgod, Frazod, etc.. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I probably will just be lurking here some tomorrow. We have earned this moment! Cheers!
Cheers back! :-)
[Reply]
Coogs 09:05 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Im with you Coogs...I will not be able to post much tomorrow...but my heart will be with all of us here. All the OG's and all the regulars who make this place what it is today.

It has been a long slog...we have persevered through a lot of adversity and I have just have to say,

Its been an honor to been part of the formation of this forum and to have collectively endured the long and arduous climb to the ultimate goal..win or lose.

:-)
[Reply]
Coogs 09:06 PM 02-01-2020
Cheers back! :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:06 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
:-) I remember that. Clay won handily if I recall correctly.
I will have to take your word for it. :-) I just remember thinking, WTF, this is a Chiefs board?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:07 PM 02-01-2020
I hit him up as well. He told me to tell everyone he is dead. I informed him someone had already verified he was still alive. He said it was fake news.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
That sounds like something he'd say. :-)

I'm chatting with Jazzlover right now. I think she'll at least stop by.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:08 PM 02-01-2020
Same to you Coogs! :-)
[Reply]
Coogs 09:09 PM 02-01-2020
That sounds like something he'd say. :-)

I'm chatting with Jazzlover right now. I think she'll at least stop by.
Tell her hey for me! Met her once at Dartgod's tailgate.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:09 PM 02-01-2020

Pretty well sums up my sentiments. Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday!
[Reply]
Coogs 09:10 PM 02-01-2020
Same to you Coogs! :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:10 PM 02-01-2020
Packfan was inspirational as well... he coined 'winning the lottery'...the official definition as written in 2002/3 was 'A successful season by Vermiel or a playoff win or SB win by KC or former member of the KC coaching staff'...

sounds pathetic today...we were just desperate for a playoff win. I think KC's doubled their total playoff wins in the last two years over the last 50 years.
Those Bronco fans would remind us of the drought on a daily basis!!

Hmmm, I just noticed, where are they lately?:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:12 PM 02-01-2020
I will have to take your word for it. :-) I just remember thinking, WTF, this is a Chiefs board?
And now you realize it’s not a Chiefs board at all, but an insane asylum catering to Chiefs fans. :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:13 PM 02-01-2020
Pretty well sums up my sentiments. Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday!
you too, hader!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up